Chapter 4 A Weekend with Kacchan: Part 2

POV Izuku Midoriya

     I yawned as I got out of bed. Kacchan had decided to let me sleep in his bed with him. I can't cook so I guess I'll leave that to Kacchan.. I can handle the cleaning. I went to the bathroom and got dressed. 

     "Ok! Today's a new day!" I whispered to myself. I decided to start the laundry and pick up the floor.

     "Deku..! Why are you already awake!?" Kacchan yelled throughout the house.

     "Kacchan your bath is running. I also got you some clothes. They're in the bathroom with a fresh towel. I switched out the soap bar, conditioner, and shampoo as well." I replied as I continued to clean the house.

     "See that's called being helpful Deku." He mocked as he got in the bath.

     I finally finished cleaning and was extremely hot (it was like 107 degrees outside and I decided it was a good idea to put on long sleeves and pants) so I went back into Kacchan's room and started to change my clothes. I managed to get naked right as Kacchan walked in. I grabbed the covers really quickly and covered myself up. The cuts and bruises were still visible on my stomach which only made the situation worse.

     "Deku... uncover youself." Kacchan demanded, walking closer to me.

     "B-but kacchan...!" I replied as Kacchan ripped the covers out of my hand.

     "Deku your body makes me so hard." He said as he grabbed my waist and shoved me onto the bed.

     "K-Kacchan! What are you-" I tried to ask but Kacchan then interrupted me.

     "SHHH! you're ruining the moment!" Kacchan kissed me lustfully and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. He kept rolling his tongue over and under mine causing me to moan.

     "Mnnn!" I moaned through his kiss. He started playing with my dick as well and I moaned louder.

     "C'mon Deku! I wanna hear you scream!~" Kacchan yelled as he started kissing down my neck. He crept lower and lower. Down my chest and to my stomach. He licked my stomach for a minute as I continued to moan louder and louder. He started moving down again and got to my pelvis area. He stopped kissing and started licking me as he went down to my dick. He then started sucking my dick. I began to scream in pleasure.

     "K-KA-KACCHAN!! AH!" I screamed and threw my head back. "K-KACCHAN I'M GONNA.. I'M GONNA CUM!!" 

     Kacchan started to suck harder.

     "A-AH!" I screamed then cum went everywhere. It was dripping out of Kacchan's mouth and onto the bed. Kacchan started licking his lips then swallowed. "K-KACCHAN DON'T SWALLOW THAT!! IT'S NOT CLEAN!!"

     "Who said I care?" He said as he turned me over onto my stomach. He started poking his finger into my hole.

     "K-kacchan what are you doing...?!" I screamed.

      "Isn't it obvious Deku!? I'M FUCKING YOU!!" Kacchan yelled as he stuck another finger in.

     "A-AH! K-KACCHAN!" The pleasure overwhelmed me. I didn't want to admit it but I liked the feeling this gave me. He then pulled out and turned me back over. 

     "I'm going to go wash my hands now. Then I'll make us breakfast. Put some clothes on, but first get a shower." Kacchan demanded as he went to go wash his hands. Before I did anything I switched the sheets on Kacchan's bed then got a change of clothes. {The clothes he's wearing on the chapter cover picture} I waited for Kacchan to leave the bathroom then I got a shower. I got out and put my clothes on and went out into the kitchen.

     "What's on the menu Kacchan?" I asked him as I walked over to him.

     "Egg Benedict." Kacchan answered as he continued cooking.

     I grabbed onto his shirt and pulled him closer to me. I then Kacchan gave me a bite one of the Egg Benedicts. I licked my lips. "That's really good Kacchan!" 

     "Yeah yeah, you gotta let me cook if you want a whole one." Kacchan replied shooing me away.

     "Ok ok fine.. I'll go switch over the laundry while you cook breakfast." I switched over the laundry and started a new load as Kacchan finished making breakfast.

     "Shokuji o arigatōgozaimashita Kacchan~" I thanked him for the meal then I began to eat.

After we ate I did the dished and kacchan sat on the couch watching TV. I joined him after I finished the dishes. He was watching a scary movie and I got scared so I held onto him during the movie. He held onto me as well. Not because he was scared but to ensure that I was comfortable. After the movie we went to the mall. Kacchan bought a ring and slid it on my ring finger, then kissed my hand.

"K-kacchan you didn't have too.. this ring is $1700... that's a little overboard..." I explained.

"Nothing's "overboard" when it comes to you Deku" He replied. We walked into other stores in the mall and bought some clothes, shoes, and food. We went back to Kacchan's house and we played a few games. After the games I got on my phone to check to see if mom had texted back yet. She didn't.

Me and Kacchan both starred at our phones for a few hours. I almost completely forgot that Kacchan was there until he sneezed.

It started to get late so we got off our phones and I started cleaning while Kacchan made dinner. I finished cleaning again and Kacchan finished making dinner. He made Cuisine. We ate our dinner got showers and went to bed. I fell asleep in Kacchan's arms as he said goodnight to me. He then laid his head right nest to mine and went to sleep right after me. Our weekend together ends tomorrow...

________

"thanks for reading the next chapter of meh book guys!! I'm going to try to put out new chapters everyday but imma need a break tomorrow. When I feel that I need to take a break from writing I will tell you in the authors notes (these) and I will also tell you how long of a break I need. Thx and stay tuned!"