2. ❀ Work

I rushed into TJ's Cabin to collect the details and It was already there I figured it out that he must have already made it ready in Advance

Admist whatever I have said about TJ but the best thing about him is that he has given me the best interviews of my career.
Like I said before he has not given me any celebrity press conference but truth to be told they are so boring and more than interviewing celeb's I would like to interview different and interesting people from different walks of life. That provides my work some quality. He has always recognized my talents and I have always benefited from TJ's interview's.
TJ Always has some or the other hidden motive in my interviews.
I am actually looking forward to this one.
Can't wait to find out what's hidden in this one.
TJ is not am Indian actually his parents are from Florida but then they later on shifted here when TJ was quite small due to monetary crisis.
His real name is Thames Jonson
But it's so big so people call him TJ.
He got married in his twenties but his wife died in one year of their mairrage and he didn't remarry after that. He is somewhere in his sixties
He is like a father to me.
I hate my actual dad because after my Mom's death he remarried within a week like he was waiting for her to die.
I totally hate my step mother so when they decided to shift to UK
( Actually My step mom wanted to shift to UK because she didn't want Dad to have connection with anyone of our relatives)
Dad put me in a boarding school which was hell of a life even in vacations no one came to see me.
I felt so alone.
The only connection between us was he kept sending me money which I put a stop to when I was 20 because I got my own job.
It's been 3 years an I don't know anything about him and nor do I care.
It's really a touchy subject so it's better to leave it.
I got some information about the interview and it was an interactive session thank god!
I hate those boring press conferences after the matches.
I have been to them and they suck like hell.
And It was going to be about the match on Sunday and personal questions were allowed so it was going to be interesting.
Okay Sunday is not everyone's favorite day at least not for cricketers.
They have to play almost everyday. Poor guys! And all we do is sit with a tub of popcorn and enjoy the match.
Well a lot of work finished for today I wrote an article representing PETA on cruelty against animals. I am a big animal lover by the way so this was quite easy for me I have 1 dog and three kittens.
They are like family to me.

Okay time to pack up
a lot of work is finished for today.
It's already 11 pm I need to go home and sleep or I am going to fall sick for sure.

.......................

Author's Note

I know you guys might be excited to meet Virat already so don't worry he is coming I the next chapter. So stay tuned.
Next chapter is going to be something you all might really like. I kind off have something in my mind.