Chapter 7

Amanda P.O.V

Before I could process what was happening, Tyler was leaning in.

I obviously knew he was gonna kiss me! But no this can't happen we have been best friends for forever and I never had feelings for him. Maybe he's drunk cause he can't like me right its just not right? What do I do?

As Tyler was less than an inch away from my lips he opened his eyes and realized I was a little freaked out. He immediately broke away from the stare and sat up.

"Oh s-sorry about that. I d-don't know what came over me!" He said letting out a nervous laugh

"Its f-fine" I said

"Well you know what Mandy how about we go home" Tyler said

"Ok I need sleep anyways" I said

We soon left and went back to my place. I grabbed Tyler's hand and pulled him inside.

"Hey Ty are you staying over tonight?" I yell to him

"Yeah!" Tyler replies

I smile to myself. I love when he stays over. Tyler makes me laugh and keeps me company its just fun when he's over.

We walked up to my room and immediately he grabbed his bag thats in my closet which is full of things that he needs when he stays over. We have been keeping an overnight bag for him in my closet since 6th grade. Tyler lives right across the street from me so he stays and comes over to my house quite often. Tyler has stayed over so many times that my mom doesn't even care anymore and he can come over pretty much whenever he wants.

"Lets have a movie marathon!" Tyler says

"Ok sounds good. You pick 2 and I'll pick 2?" I say

So that was the next 4 hours of our life when we finally went to sleep at 5 am.

I finally turned off the tv and hopped onto my bed in my spot next to Tyler. He tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and slowly kissed my temple.

"Good night Mandy sweet dreams" He softly whispers into my ear

"Good night Ty. Love you" I slowly whisper

"Love you too. Always and forever." He says holding out his pinky finger

"Always and forever." I reply also holding out my pinky finger so we can do the pinky swear that seals our friendship and love forever

The whole pinky swear thing became quite a tradition/ritual in the beginning of 2nd grade. On the last day of summer he slept over at my house and we talked about always being friends so we came up with our little saying and pinky swear and that was it. Now every night that he sleeps over right before we fall asleep we do that. Its a nice little thingy that we do.

And before I knew it I closed my eyes and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

-

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Xx
Elizabeth