First words

First words bitches

●■●■■●■■●■■●■○■■●

Naruto♡ mama/ daddy

Today was like any normal day. It was dinner and Naruto was feeding you in your high chair.

"Open you mouth, ahh~"

You opened your mouth and Naruto spooned fed you. You were eating oatmeal, you swallowed the oatmeal and opened your mouth for more. Naruto chuckled and spooned fed you more. Hinata was out shopping with Himawari, and Boruto still hasen't come back from the academy. When you were sastified, he took the bowl and put it in the sink.

He picked you up from the high chair and sat on the living room floor. He placed you infront of him and you looked at him with curious eyes.

"I think it's time to teach you how to talk, ne Asahi?"

You giggled and clapped your hands. He grinned and cleared his throat.

"Okay Asahi, say daddy, dad-dy"

He said saying it slower in the end. You opened your mouth.

"D-Da"

"Yes, yes! Say daddy!"

"Da......Da......Da"

"Come on Asahi, you can do it, daddy!"

"Da.......Da"

"I'm home!!"

Yelled Boruto entering the living room. He raised an eyebrow at the two of you on the floor. Naruto rubbed the back of his laughing sheepishly.

"Ahahaha, I'm teaching him how to talk"

He said. Boruto eyes brighten and sat next to Boruto.

"Asahi, say Boruto, Bo-ru-to"

"No way! He's learning how to say daddy!"

Naruto complained. Boruto gave him a look and looked back at you smiling.
You gave them a weired look, and opened your mouth.

"Da.....Bo.......Da......Bo"

"That's it Asahi, say Boruto!"

"No way! Say daddy"

The two bickered about what should be your first words. You stared at them boredly. You crawled away from them by the living room door.

"We're home!!"

Yelled Hinata. Your face brightened and crawled to your mother who was taking her shoes off with Himawari. You giggled and she turned to you and smiled. She picked you up and kissed you cheek.

"Mama!!"

You yelled. She gasped and squealed. Himawari looked at you with wide eyes. You heard thus and footsteps behind you and you turned to look at your brother and father panting with wide eyes.

"What did you say Asahi?"

Asked Hinata with a smile on her face. You giggled and hugged your mother's neck.

"Mama!!"

You yelled again. Naruto and Boruto anime cryed, while Himawari was cheering that you finally said your first word. Hinata giggled about the scene before her, she kissed your cheek and you giggled. You looked at Naruto who was sulking with a mushroom on his head. You reached your arms at him waving them.

"Daddy!!"

You yelled. Naruto head snapped towards you. You frowned and waved your arms to reach him.