2

[2001]

Negan, the ping-pong and basketball coach.

"That's it for today!" Negan hollered and blew his black whistle, glancing at the watch on the wall of the gym

"That's it for today!" Negan hollered and blew his black whistle, glancing at the watch on the wall of the gym. "Don't forget to take a shower, nowadays fine gals don't hang with stinkbutts." he added with a cocky smile plastered to his dimpled face as his students rapidly ran towards the changing room.

Negan grabbed his large grey sports bag and walked to his office, mumbling about lack of sleep and disruptive students as suffer from fatigue and overtime work hit him like a truck. He tossed his bag full of pins and overshirts on the floor and closed the translucent door behind him, the sight of paperwork on his desk causing him to sigh heavily again. Thoughts about staying the night in the office passed through Negan's mind, his shabby leather sofa would make a great alternative to his joyless apartment, even though he from time to time suffered from dreadful back pain.

"Well, shit needs to get done sooner or later," Negan cursed, running his hands through his oily and messy hair. Looking through all the fixture lists and filling his logs with new points of attack and defensive positions Negan began to feel drowsy, his eyelids heavy and swollen, unsatisfying yawns causing a strange sensation in his stomach. By the time the lights automatically had turned off in the gym, Negan lay across his desk with his face buried in his hands; silence only exceeded by dreamy grunts and loud snoring.

Negan woke up in the middle of the night with a bad headache, causing him to involuntary drag his wobbly body through his dark office in an attempt to find a better sleep position. Without hesitation, the man threw his corpus onto the sofa and wrapped himself up in a marine blue blanket, going out as a light. To his bad luck, the night is short and the soon to be loud-mouthed students filled gym began to send its intense beam of lights through his windows, reminding him of his purpose of being in his office in the first place. Work.

Negan rubbed his eyes as he made his way to his private locker room, still wearing his clothes from the night before, wanting to take a hot shower before heading towards the east wing to teach knowledge of physical education. He hated standing in front of a blackboard and babble on about anatomy, muscle fibres and brain cells, he preferred to stay on the field, having his students' full attention and seeing them develop instead of swallowing and copying his words from a board. Developing sports talents was his expertise and many of his colleagues admired his passion for sports and respected his authority and public image of the College.

Negan stepped out of his office with a white towel tossed over his shoulder, his wet and dark curls dripping down his veiny neck onto his grey coach-hoodie as he took in the scene of young students entering the gym. Locking the door behind him and walking towards the east wing he noticed how absorbed everyone was with their phone, their eyes never leaving the screen.

As Negan walked down the hallway a row caught his attention. One of the last year students, an overweight jerk, was pushing an innocent girl against the wall, squeezing her cheeks hardly with his fingers. "Look at her, Upstate New York yokel, fucking cunt!" The guy grinned from ear to ear.

"What the shit!" Negan shouted angrily across the hallway, catching everyone's attention. Before the boy could move nor speak, Negan was holding him by the neck, looking him directly in the eyes.

"That's not a way to treat a lady, you fucking...." Negan hissed.

"I'm sorry Negan, I mean, I'm sorry sir." The boy apologised.

"I do not accept that fucking kind of behaviour here, get your ass to the principal's office, right now!".

Within minutes the hallway was completely empty and Negan was standing in front of the girl, bending down to ensure she was okay. "What's your name, sweetheart?" He kindly asked, placing his thumb under her jaw, smiling at her.

"Alexia," She sniffled, tucking brown hair strands behind her ears.

"You new here?" Negan questioned.

Alexia nodded shyly.

/Hi! Oh god, I've been so obsessed with Negan lately. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Let me know what you think of it. I love me some Negan. xxx Michelle