Birthday.

Katsuki never really celebrate his birthday.

Only his family and Izuku know his birthday,his family will gave him present and Izuku will say happy birthday by texting him and Katsuki usually ignore it.

But now,he has a girlfriend-(Y/N).

Should he tell her?,but what for?-he will sound too needy as if he really wants her to have him a present.

Katsuki shrugged,he is never a materialistic person-he always thinks of winning and being on top.

He groaned as he slept,ignoring his birthday that is tomorrow.

Today is the day.

It's holiday,luckily-he didn't want Deku to tell people that today is his birthday.

He saw a sweater-his mom made it for him, and a plain mug that his dad gave to him.

He smiled,even when they're busy as heck they still remember.

A soft knock was heard from the door-Katsuki opened it and his eyes widened.

It's you,holding a cake with candles.

"Blow the candle!"you grinned.

"How do you know?"he asked.

"I'm your girlfriend,i must know"you grinned again.

He blow the candles then he smiled as he kissed your lips.

You kissed back.

"Seriously,i don't deserve you"he said with a sigh after he gave you a present.

A scarf that you made for him and a drum sticks because you know he has drum on his house.

"Happy birthday Katsuki,i love you-and i always will"you said.

He smiled "love you too"

Then he kissed you again.