Why?

Why (Y/N)?

There are so many girls on UA,so many girls on the world-Yet Katsuki likes you.

Maybe you're annoying,or clingy.

But he cannot imagine himself losing you.

You're his everything,his world.

Even though he won't admit it-you're precious to him.

Maybe because you're the one that understands him,the one that makes him feels warm and happy.

And Katsuki rarely feels happy,he thoughts winning is the only thing to makes him feel something.

But you prove him wrong.

He will do anything for you,he didn't care of losing as long as he has you.

He is in too deep.

Sometimes you will think,why Katsuki?.

There are so many boys on UA-many boys on the world that has a better attitude then him.

So why?

Because he feels like home.

He makes you feel special,he cares for you and you do too.

He is your everything.

He isn't the romantic type,or the quiet type-but he never fails to make you laugh and feel at ease.

You remember one day you went to hospital,as you awake you saw your boyfriend-Katsuki,crying.

His eyes are dull but the same time there are so many expression-broken and lifeless.

His red eyes red then ever,tears falling from his eyes.

He scream when he saw you awake,he has never scream that loud-relief and worried feel his voice.

He hugged you softly,as if afraid to break something frail-but it's also has the feels like he won't let go of you.

So when today,you saw him wait for you like always-you went and hug him.

"You okay?"he asked as he hugged back.

"I'm thankful to have you in my life,Katsuki"you tell him.

A rare smile appeared as he tightened his hug.

"Idiot,i already know"he closed his eyes and muttered,

"Me too,(Y/N)"