why me??

Keith's POV

'Hi my name is Keith and I'm 16 years old'..."hey fag get your ass down here"a man yelled.'And I probably should tell y'all I'm gay. I know right shocking!'

I ran downstairs  hopefully I don't get a beating before school...as I neer the last step I see a man walking out of the kitchen.he looks pissed as he walks tords me."H-hey dad.." I say stuttering. "Hurry the hell up your going to be late for school.now leave before I beat you up" he says as he is grabbing the coller of my shirt"y-yes father" the man let's go and I scurry towards the door."and oh I ant taking you to school or picking you up" he says as he is leaving to the kitchen."didnt expect you to" I wisper and leave out the door..'right now I'm on my way to my new highschool which is about a mile away. At my old middle school I was bullied for getting caught kissing a guy and yeah so they were mean because l liked the same gender.then I came out to my dad and all hell broke loose, my dad started to punch and kick me, and he just left me there probably to go yo a bar; I couldn't stand for about 3 hours, just laying on the floor of my room in pain. After I could stand I went to my bathroom to see how bad I was; and oh boy I was bad I had bruises and cuts everywere.I'm surprised it finally healed because my dad kept beating me from there on' I was so lost in thought I didn't realize I made it to school and bumt into someone."hey are you ok?"the teenager says as he reaches out his hand.wait someone asked me if I was ok? Maybe they did not see me properly right? "Y-yeah" I say taking his hand and look up.. No way its lance! " i-im very sorry for bumping into you!" I say as a get up and run and I turn back and yell a fillal sorry and thank you.

_______________________________________

Sorry guys for the short chapter but in the future it will be longer and I will be doing a early update to make this up I promise

                          Bye,
             Neko~chan!