The Ways

So. I finally found someone to collab with and I think we are going to alternate chapters. I am so excited for this.

Frank:

Gerard:

Gerard:

Chapter by OppsIForgotMyPiano58

To Frank, his life was too boring. He doesn't wish to have a big extravagant life, he just wants something. He can't specifically define what exactly he wants to spice up his average life. People around him would say his life wasn't that bland, especially since he had a- sociable boyfriend. Brendon Urie, the life of the party. He would go to parties at the craziest times in the night. One time Frank woke up due to a nightmare around 1:00 am, and he wasn't too surprised to find the other side of the queen sized bed empty. There was no predicting what Brendon would do next. However, Frank came to the conclusion that if Brendon wasn't with him, he would either be at a party or at the strip club downtown. Frank wasn't bothered that Brendon was out partying while Frank was working or cleaning his and Brendon's tiny apartment. Frank was good with people, along with keeping everything on a good level.

Other then dating the towns social butterfly, his life was not at all that special. He worked in a classy restaurant on the expensive side of town. The dinner was called émeraude auberge -which Frank realized was when he first started working there- was French for 'emerald inn'. He hasn't eaten any food there before, simply because he couldn't afford it. He never understood why food could be so expensive. Sure, they needed to pay the cooks somehow, but does one slice of bread need to cost the price of one whole meal at McDonalds? He has even encountered the chefs due to working among them, and personally, they were straight out snobby. Frank was a waiter, and he could- from first hand experiences - tell you that waiters were not treated equally. Sure, they did not do as much as the Chefs did, but they don't deserve to be bossed around and be paid little to nothing. Especially Frank, he was a sassy and very expressing of his opinions and thoughts. He wasn't very subtle when it comes to making remarks. That's why he got in trouble a lot, even when he was not at work. Sometimes it would be when he was out in public and he would say something, it would all go downhill from there. He was not very disciplined as a kid, so therefore he has basically always was a little bit of a bad boy. Not in the kind that wore his pants low and terrorized children, the kind you would call a kid who wasn't listening.