Introduction

I,Kalisha Marshae Anderson at the age of sixteen is in a situation where I'm in love with two people a motherfucking boy and a girl who I thought loved me as well. See when your lovers take you for granted you go to thinking of ways to get their ass back. PAY BACK IS A BITCH! Maybe by sleeping with one of their friends or better yet sleep with the one they call themselves cheating on you with. Thing is the last thing they gone expect is for you to do the same to them what they did to you. I will not let what they did to me slide I will get revenge. ALWAYS EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! Wait I can't even say that cause' that just blows right back in my face. I didn't expect to find out my two lovers had been loving each other then they continuously lie to my face about it when I confronted them. Then come to my damn surprise my girl has another "bitch" on the side that she been hiding from me. But what will she do when she finds out her "bitch" wanna' fuck me? In which I ain't even gone lie I would love to have her legs on my shoulders (pussy in my face I ain't got no worries). I really don't care who I'm with just as long as it's someone else and not the ones that broke my heart. I guess this is what I get for loving them too much, I give them all my love, do whatever they ask and this is what I get in return. I deserve and I will get someone that love me for me not just for the sex or money but for the goddamn human being I am.