Part 7

I woke up to a light shining in my face it was coming from the living room and I smell fried chicken. Mommy's home! It's now 10:36 at night, we had slept for at least four hours. I moved a little waking Melissa.

"Your mom's home?"

"Yeah...I'll be right back," I said then got out the bed fixed my clothes and went into the kitchen. Frying chicken mmmh.

"Hey ma."

She looked me up and down. "Hey. You slept in that?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I'm surprised she didn't make you take it off."

"We didn't have sex mom."

"So you say. And why didn't you cook for her?"

"Because we talked cried and went to sleep."

"Aww poor baby. Isn't that sweet?"

"Stop it," I said whining.

"Go ask her if she allergic to anything."

I went to ask her and I saw she was checking herself out in the mirror completely naked.

I was lost for words oh my god this girl and her body. She makes me weak in the knees just looking at her.

I can't wait to lick every inch of her ooh I want her so freakin bad.

"Um...um are you allergic to anything?" I asked having a hard time concentrating on what I'm supposed to be doing.

"No just bullshit."

I bust out laughing. "Um ok."

I left the room and told my mom what she said. And she laughed at it too.

"Do she like chocolate?"

"Mmhmm she love her some chocolate," I said in a dirty way.

"I don't know why I even asked that question."

"Yeah it kinda answers itself."

My mom rolled her eyes. "Your such a freak."

"Ain't nothin wrong with that hehe," I said laughing as I started back to my bedroom.

"Whatever," My mom yelled from the kitchen.