five

-

-

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Your brother won't find out, I promise."

"He's gonna know Tae..."

"Just hurry up and put it in your mouth"

I sighed and held out a short shot glass full of soju toward Jungkooks mouth. He licked his lips before separating them enough for me to pour the alcohol in. I manually tilted his head back for him so I knew he would swallow it, which he did. He groaned and coughed once before glaring at me.

"It burns" he pouted and held his throat.

"You're such a baby" I frowned and chugged the liquid straight from the bottle.

"Don't call me that" he snapped.

"Baby~" I cooed and pinched his cheek.

"I will tell Jin that you gave me alcohol" he threatened with a wide grin.

"You wouldn't" I squinted at him and leaned in closer, closing in the space that was once between us.

"I-I would." He crossed his arms over his chest and pursed his lips out cutely.

"Do it, and tell him that you got that hickey from me too" I winked while gesturing toward the purple mark on his neck.

"Wait, you actually gave me a hickey!? Tae!" He yelled and punched my shoulder before dashing over to the mirror in the bathroom. "Taehyung!"

"Yes?" I smirked.

"How am I supposed to hide this?!" He groaned and rubbed the spot.

"I guess you're gonna have to wear some turtle necks for a while.." I swallowed another gulp of soju before deciding it was enough and placing it aside.

"My god...if my mom sees this–"

"If you keep whining, I will add another" I laid back onto my bed and smiled at the idea of marking Jungkook as mine every morning. His soft giggle filling my ears as I trailed kisses down his beautifully crafted body...

Suddenly the mattress sunk in beside me and a furious Jungkook frowned down at me.

"Kookie, do you want to mark me too? Is that why you're upset?" I teased and grinned up at him.

He took his bottom lip between his cute bunny teeth as a pink tint crept along his cheeks. "W-What?"

"Jungkook, do you like me?" I asked, reaching my hand up to caress his smooth cheeks.