Chapter 12... shit

"So bitch what you do today?" Amber sat on her bed turning her Xbox on.
"Just chill with Szymon after helping you gang gang those kids"
"Oooooo sounds kinky" Saphy snorted and started a Xbox party inviting Szymon, Amber and Tombe to the party for some fortnite.

"Saphy mom and dad are home" amber burst though the door with McDonald bags in hand. Amber handed her one bag which had her favorite meal.
"Mum said drinks are out there so go get them hoe" Saphy groaned and got up, her tank top and shorts showing some love marks left by Szymon from earlier that day. Grabbing her cola and Amber's root beer, her mom grabbed her arm and pointed at a love mark on her neck.
"Saphy what the hell is this?!" Saphy blushed and covered the mark.
"Nothing ma, just a bruise" their mom just glared and let go of her.
"Your grounded. No Xbox. No going out. Nothing, actually give me your phone right now" Saphy looked shocked and resisted.
"Mom no please- it's just a bruise!" Her mom grabbed her phone and walked off angered. Saphy felt like crying and just went back to her room and gave Amber her drink before drinking and eating aggressively.
"Yoooo.. what happened?" Saphy grunted and shoved more fries into her mouth and resisting to cry out of pure frustration.
"No way- is that a hickey???" Amber stared at her collar bone and Saphy threw her empty box of fries at amber.
"Shut the fuck up am not in the mood"
"Ohhhhh I seee... I see what happened" Saphy didn't reply and finished her food before laying down tearing up as she couldn't text Szymon for god knows how long.
The night went on with Saphy sleeping and amber quietly gaming with Tombe till 3am. Morning came around and silence filled the house until their parents got up for work and left early. Saphy got up and instantly went into her parents room, and snatched her phone from the closet. After replying and explaining what happened last night to Szymon left saphy feeling better and even smile when texting. Making waffles for herself, she texted and ate multitasking like a boss.
"Dude thought mum grounded you?" Amber walked into the kitchen to grab water.
"Don't be a snitch okay? They aren't home until like late tonight"
"Whatever man" amber rolled her eyes and went back to their room.
"Nigga what the fuck"