Chapter 32... First Day

"Ahhhhhh fuuuuck" Saphy groan as she sat up unaware of her surroundings.
"What the fuck.." Saphy looked around as she held her head in one hand.
"Got a hangover?" Lado asked as he entered the room.
"The fuck- oh hello my son and yes" Saphy rubbed her eyes and saw a water bottle to the bed stand and snatched it and chugged it.
"Am sorry bb for stealing your bed"
"Nah it's alright" Lado smiled and went to fetch Saphy more water.
"Nigga what happened last night?"
"Well I found you crying on Tombe's bed while both Tombe and Amber were passing out and I carried you to my room to sleep" Lado shyly explained.
"Woah- Lado am thiccc and you carried me?" Lado nodded and shrugged. Saphy got up and went to go sneak downstairs to go peak on Amber and Tombe and when opening the door she saw Amber drooling and silently sleeping half off the bed and Tombe, was making out with the wall asleep.
"Bruuuuh" Saphy snorted and tried to not laugh or wheeze and shut the door.
"What are theeeey doooooing?" Lado whined and saphy creaked the door open to show them.
"Oh my actual god.." Lado laughed quietly and shut the door.
"So I hope you know school starts in a hour.. and we have 30 mins to catch the bus"
"NIGGA WHAT" Saphy burst through Tombe's door and screeched at Amber to wake up.
"HUH WHAT THE FUCK" Amber sat up wiping her drool off herself.
"NIGGA FIRST DAY BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY"
"FUCK" Amber scrambled to get up but fell off the bed.
"Huh" Tombe sat up tiredly and wrapped up in his blanket like a burrito.
"Don't worry brother you don't have high school anymore" Tombe crashed back into his bed and passed back out. Saphy heard Amber hop in the shower and rush faster than god damn sonic. Saphy shoves the door open to the washroom and didn't care if Amber was showering and brushed her teeth. Lado poked his head in the washroom concerned and was already ready to leave for the bus.
"Oh my god guys calm down frick"
"LADO GET OUT" Amber yeeted a shampoo bottle at Lado from behind the shower curtains. Lado dipped and sat on the couch on his phone. Saphy ran out and went to the car to grab her school bag and decided her shorts and tank top were good enough for the first day. Amber came out of the shower in knee long shorts and her Rick and Morty sweater.
"Amber what the fuck you look dumb"
"Wow thanks" Amber sarcastically thanked Saphy and rolled her eyes. Lado awkwardly sat on the couch trying to not get noticed and not get between their wraths.
"Fuck you" Saphy grumpily spat at Amber and Amber glared at her and walked outside to start the car. Saphy hopped in on shotgun and Lado got in the back sighing.
"Guys we could of took the bus.." nether of them replied and Lado sunk into his seat plugging his ears with earbuds. Amber rolled up to the school and parked near the side entrance and got out slamming the door like she slams her man.
"Well first day of senior year let's go boi"
"FIRST DAY BACK TO BEING GAY"
"SAPHY I SWEAR" Amber back handed Saphy before going into the school.