FOOD PROBLEM SOLVER!

"AHH!" Anne screams and runs around the kitchen table like crazy. 6 Merrel's jump out of the couches and approach Anne. "what's wrong?" they ask at the same time. "There's no oil!" she mumbles. There was a long pause. "WELL, WHY DID WE WASTE OUR MONEY ON VEGGIES WHEN WE COULD'VE BOUGHT OIL!!" Cheyanne screams.  Mia tries to think of a response before a fight occurs but sadly she just made it worst "well we can just live without it right?" Mia asks thoughtfully. "oh yeah sure! so we can eat dry crackers and raw eggs-OMG we are in a dream" Bella says sarcastically. Cheyanne and Matilda roll the eyes and say "what a dream" in agreement again sarcastically. "well it's not just her fault" Jesicca cuts in. "we could've told her to remember to buy oil" (She said that even though She was sort of her fault I mean she was the one saying she had the best memory in the whole family so...) But Amy ignores everything she says "I thought she was the smart one all along" she cries. No matter how long the Merrel's cried it was not gonna make oil magically appear even if they were well-known magicians. "OK, so we can't have raw eggs because of a disease that can kill you and we can't have dry crackers because we will all throw up and we can't have royal icing unless-like Jessica your chasing after diabetes..." "AM NOT!!!" Jessica screams as loud as she could. Matilda looks around "well unless...maybe if we could......you know..make a little something," she says "a.......cake anyone?"We burst into happiness. None of us could believe that Jessica couldn't think of that. Bella grabs the royal icing, flour, eggs and everything on the cookbook list. "oh this is going to be SWEET!!" and it will actually be. Anne mixes in the dry ingredients while (the second oldest) Rihanna mixes the wet ingredients. But there was a problem.....a BIG problem, There was a ripped page. "what do we do?!" Cheyanne questions. "we put them all in the blender!" Amy suggests. So that's what they did mixing it into the blender it came out like mushy liquid. They all look at each other. "uh... will just have to deal with it" Anne says unplugging the Nutri-ninja. We then put it in the oven and wait. "how long will this take?" Cheyanne asks a tiny bit worried. Anne shrugs "as long as it takes.