41

Daniel laughed nervously.

"So yooooourrrrr Daniel~!" Ethan smiled and ran over to him. He hugged Daniel. Daniel looked at Raven confused. She laughed and smiled.

"Oooo what smells so good?" David asked sniffing the air.

"I made food! So that you guys could get to know Dani!" Raven skipped tot he kitchen.

"Dani, aye?" David followed her to the kitchen and smirked at the nickname. Ethan was scanning Daniel.

"Perfect eyes, jawline, nose, eyebrows, adorable gap, neck, hair, ears-he's a keeper." Ethan smiled patting Daniel's back.

"And he can sing." Raven added putting the chicken on the table.

"Really! Song something!" Ethan clapped.

"Yes, please sing." David smiled.

"Uh, o-ok." Daniel scratches his chest and cleared his throat, "Do you got plans tonight? I'm a couple hundred miles from Japan, and I..I was thinking I could fly to your hotel tonight.'Cause I-I-I can't get you off my mind. Can't get you off my mind. Can't get you off my mind."

David and Ethan's jaws dropped.

"He just sang Lost in Japan." Ethan said shocked and in awe.

"He is an angel." David said trying to pick up his jaw. Raven went over the Daniel and whispered, wrapping her hand around his arm.

"Told you they'd love you." She giggled.

"Dinner anyone?" Ethan tried to change the subject.

"Sure daddio." Raven smiled.

A/N: sorry it's short, it's late and I'm tired 😂 I just wanted to get something (different) out.

Peace out 🤪♥️