44

Alex and Marissa had made up, they were mutual. All three of the girls were sitting at the table on Raven's balcony.

"They went to six flags without us!" Marissa sighed.

"Well we need to go do something!" Raven threw her hands in the air.

"Why don't we," Alex stopped and smirked, "go clubbing?"

"Clubbing?" Raven looked at her like really?

"Sounds good to me, we could go to shop around and end the day with clubbing." Marissa smiled.

"Guys! Hello???" Raven waved her hands.

"Oh shut up. You are coming. Just because you have a boyfriend. Doesn't mean you cant have fun!" Marissa said.

"But-"

"GURL YOU AIN'T INNOCENT. YOU ARE GOING." Alex screeched.

Raven(black and white) Marissa (yellow)

Alex

"We all so cute

"We all so cute." Marissa smiled. They grabbed their bags and went to the car.

~

"I'll have a grande vanilla bean please." Raven asked the cashier at Starbucks.

"Bassiccc." Marissa laughed, "Ill take a grande cAraMeL frAp!"

"I'll take a caramel macchiato." Alex said.

~

"Look this dress would look cute." Alex smiled as they looked through Victoria Secret.

"That's lingerie." Raven pointed out, covering her eyes from all the bras and underwear.

"Oh, then you have it." Alex chucked it at Raven.

Raven cringed, "Ew. No."

"Yeah Raven, you need to step it up." Marissa said hitting her butt.

"I-I'm fine just the way I am!" Raven said. Marissa grabbed her wrist.

"Yeah, you need sexier stuff." Marissa said.