s i x

CHAPTER SIX OF
D A E M O N I U M

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS?" ABBY ASKED SLIGHTLY CONCERNED HE WOULDN'T be able to stop the bullet as she held the gun between his eyes

"ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THIS?" ABBY ASKED SLIGHTLY CONCERNED HE WOULDN'T be able to stop the bullet as she held the gun between his eyes. He nodded with a smirk on his face.

"It just feels weird to shoot you from this close Erik." She said as he smirked even more as it was the first time she ever said his name outloud, and it rolled off of her tongue perfectly.

"Do it, I can stop it." He said still smirking as Abby sighed pursing her lips together, before looking away and closing her eyes as she braced for the impact. Pulling the trigger but nothing happened as she opened her eyes looking at Erik who held the bullet in the air. He let out a chuckle as Abby smiled slightly surprised as well.

"You did it.." Abby said looking at the bullet before he let it fall to the ground. "I did it!" He exclaimed as Abby laughed with him, pulling him into a hug as they both laughed.

She pulled away noticing how close he was so she cleared her throath, stepping back. "Charles is waiting us at the satellite." She said to him as he nodded, the two walking in silence as they climbed to the top, where Sean and Charles were.

"You truly believe I'll fly this time?" Sean asked looking down at the satellite. Abby leaned against the railing, ignoring the glances Charles gave her.

"Unreservedly." Charles said nodding.

"I trust you." Sean breathed out still looking down scared of his life, Abby would most likely be too. "I don't trust him." He pointed at Hank as Abby snickered.

"If you fall maybe you'll slide on the satellite and you're perfectly safe." Abby said as Erik scoffed. "Yep, that's what I needed." Sean said sarcastically to her as she smiled.

"Alright, look. We're not going to make you do anything you don't feel comfortable doing." Charles said to him, as Abby looked at Erik and she knew what he was going to do. He pushed Sean off of the satellite as he fell down, but screamed as the sound waves carried him.

"You know you were thinking the same!" Erik defended himself with a smile as Abby shook her head. Erik climbed down the satellite as Abby sighed sitting down to the ledge, as Charles did the same.

"It's a beautiful view isn't it?" He asked as she turned towards him, only for him to already stare at her. The two were so close to each other, as Abby looked into his blue eyes and then his lips and back to this eyes. While he did the same as Abby leaned forward, their lips barely touching, as he pulled her closer.

Their lips meeting each other, took Abby's breath away. There was always this unspoken attraction between them. He pulled her on top of him, as the two kept kissing until he pulled away for a short moment.

"This is very inapproriate, we shouldn't." Charles breathed out. Abby licked her lips looking at him, before she stood up and went down the satellite, tears nearly brimming her eyes.

Don't cry Abby, let me help you. A voice inside of her said as Abby sighed nodding.

Thank you.