1

Harry Potter was utterly weak. He didn't even had the strength to get out of his bed. After the vigorous beating last night from the Dursley's, he curses Dumbledore for making him endure this. For the last four years he has been constantly asking Dumbledore to let him stay at the castle for the holidays but never does he agree. Ron and Hermione were complete different picture. They trusted Dumbledore so much that his words went dead on them. So he has stopped talking to them altogether. He stayed with them, sometimes laughed on their jokes but that's that, nothing more. Right now, his heart was beating at a frantic rate as he knew if he don't get up soon, he will be again subjected to their torture. His door to the bedroom banged open and Harry couldn't help but whimper because he knew what was coming next.

"Boy, what are you doing sleeping? Why is my breakfast not ready?" Vernon shouted. Without much ado, Vernon got his belt and started whipping Harry vigorously. Harry was screaming in pain. He wanted so badly to be with his parents and godfather, he literally started chanting in his head so that he could escape the pain. Suddenly a blinding white light covered him and seemed like Harry was being sucked in to another world. The world went black around him.

Harry came back to consciousness and the first thing he noticed was that there was lot of sound around him. He slowly opened his eyes and saw that he was lying on a garden of a house. He quickly tried to get up and realised that he was in a baby's body. Harry was stunned, he couldn't understand what happened to him. When he looked around he saw that a snake was slithering in the grass and lunging for his feet. Harry panicked.

"Stop!" Harry cried out in a panicky tone. The snake stopped short in his movement with a jerk.

"A speaker! It will be a shame to bite you." The snake replied. Harry sighed in relief.

"Why were you about to bite me? " Harry asked annoyed. The snake looked somewhat sheepish.

"There's no reason." The snake said. Harry frowned and was about to say something when there were shouting. He noticed that James and Lily were making their way towards me with an angry expression. Harry realised this must be some alternate present where my parents are alive. He was very happy that he will get to stay with his parents. When they reached him they gripped tightly and hauled him up.

"So you are a parseltongue? Never have I ever thought that my son will have any of those evil quality. I will never keep you. I'm going to give you up in an orphan today itself." James said angrily. Harry started trembling. His heart broke. He looked towards Lily.

"Don't look at me boy, I will never keep a evil child." Lily said and turned towards the house. Harry started sobbing. James nearly dropped him on the ground.

"Stupid evils. I can't believe you were born in my home." James said and went inside the house. Harry was shattered. Even after coming to a different world he was still not accepted by his parents. He still will have to live a life of abuse. He started crying loudly.

Harry didn't know when he fell asleep but next when he woke up he was in a dark room with no windows. He looked around carefully and saw that at the corner a plate of stale food was kept and a bottle of water. Harry understood that his parents have left him in the orphanage. He didn't cry anymore. He just slowly went to the food and started eating. The food tasted horrible but he didn't waste a inch of it. After finishing he went to one corner and quietly laid down. Tears started welling up in his eyes. Harry cried himself to sleep.

It was a week after he was left in that dark room. Harry has become quiet. He doesn't talk or make a single sound. In the long week he didn't even come out of that room once. Harry was again sitting quietly leaning against a wall when suddenly the door opened. A plump man with dirty texture came in.