5

"Uncle Reg, I need one last help from you." Cepheus said one night when they were alone. Regulus looked up from what he was doing.

"What is it Ceph?" Regulus asked sceptically.

"I want to make Voldemort mortal and sane again." Cepheus said calmly. Regulus stared at him for a long time.

"So you want to create a ritual to make all the pieces of his soul return to him?" Regulus asked slowly.

"Yes."

"Do you know how to set it up?"

"Yes, I know. But the tough part is, we have infiltrate in Malfoy Manor. As Voldemort is residing there, we need to perform the ritual there."

"Okay. I will see how we can get there."

"Uncle Reg, you have always helped me in every way you can without questioning my intentions. I don't know, if I will come out of this safely, but, even if somehow I die, always know that I have loved you the most. I love Dad, grandmother, grandfather and Remus but I will always love you the most." Cepheus said with a sad smile. Regulus lept from where he was seating and hugged Cepehus tightly.

"I never questioned your intention because I never had any doubt in you. I always have full confidence in you. I love you Ceph. No one will ever be able to take your place." Regulus said earnestly.

"Your eternal confidence in me is my highest achievement in my life till now." Cepheus said hugging Regulus back. Regulus said nothing but just held him close.

Regulus and Cepheus, entered the Malfoy Manor through a secret entrance at the end of the dungeons. There was nobody there. The dungeons were also empty. The sole proof of the fact that, this place is used for keeping people locked and tortured, are the specks of blood on the stone floor and the shackles that were attached to the walls.

Cepheus quietly ascended through the stairs, that lead them to a hidden section of the dungeons. The staircase, were itself beneath a loose stone, that would have been impossible to locate if you don't know where to look for. At the landing of the stairs, they were lead to a small room. The room was totally black, with no trace of any windows. The walls were adorned by various torture devices. After watching everything for about half a minute, Cepheus turned back to face Regulus.

"Uncle Reg, this is the perfect space for doing the ritual. I will set everything up. Can you please guard the entrance? If it gets interrupted, the whole thing will get destroyed." Cepheus said earnestly.

"I'll be at the door. You do what you have to do. I'll see that no one can come in." Regulus said with a small smile. Then as an after thought, he gave his nephew a tight embrace and then he was gone.

Cepheus or Harry, took a deep breath and released it slowly. And then with several complicated wave of his wand, the ritual was set. The runes were drawn, the symbols were embossed, the spells were casted and at the end the fire was lit. Then, with the pronunciation of the very first incantation, the ritual was started. Slowly, all the horcruxes were put into the fire. When the time for Nagini came, Harry threw a golem of Nagini which contained her blood. And the very end, Harry threw his own golem. After the announcement of the last word of the incantation, Cepheus fell down unconscious.

Voldemort was having meeting at the conference room of the Malfoy Manor. He was devicing new ways, by which he an finish off the light side. All the inner circle members were present there, sitting there with their heads bowed down and both hands on the table, clasped together. The powerful Lords and Ladies of the most influential Houses of the wizarding world were sitting, surrounding him, while he himself was sitting on the head table. It was a form of Tom's secret perverted pleasure to see them like this. All the purebloods that have once belittled him, are now bowing infront of him. Voldemort never got tired of taking his own form of pleasure from this small fact.