B.M-kitten

Dedicated to midnightsdarkesthour. In this smut your name is Dani.

I watched as the rain poured down from the sky. Matthew is at dance practice. Lately for the past days Matthew has been either at the studio or at dance practice. I totally understand that he has a career and he needs to be there but some days he doesn't get off of work or practice until 12 in the morning. I began to think of Matthew's huge cock going down my throat. My hands trailed down from my neck to my shorts. I pushed two of my fingers into my tight hole. I threw my head back in pleasure. Matthew's name came from my mouth as I thought of him pleasuring me like this. I felt a knot in my stomach tighten. Cum spilled into my hand as I had a huge orgasm.
"Kitten why did you disobey daddy?" I jumped as Matthew's voice echoed. I slowly remembered one of his rules which was to not touch myself. Matthew walked up towards my hourglass figure. I moan in pleasure and pain as Matthew pulled me closer to him by my hair.
"I guess daddy's going to have to teach his kitten a lesson." I gulped as he tore my clothes off my body. He licked his lips hungrily as he looked at my black lace lingerie. He smashed his plump lips against mine. He picked me up and slammed me against the wall. Matthew lips attacked my neck with kisses. He lightly bit and sucked on my sweet spot causing me to let out a moanMatthew skillfully unhook my bra and threw it across the room. His tounge swirled around my nipple before taking the bud whole. He massage my breast before giving the same treatment to my other breast. Matthew's hand slid inside my underwear and rubbed my clit. My mouth hung open as he was adding more pleasure towards my needy clit.
Matthew turned around and threw me on our bed. He got on the bed and begin to kiss on my stomach. His kisses trailed all the way down to where I needed him to kiss and pleasure. He kissed the inside of my thighs making me whimper in frustration.
"Matthew please...stop teasing." Matthew continued to kiss my inner thighs.
"Daddy please fuck me with your huge cock." He slowly got up and walked to his drawer. My eyes widen as he came back with a blue collar and chain. He put the collar on my neck and attach the chain to it. He ripped my black lace underwear off of me making me exposed to him.
"Kitten on all fours now and arch your back." I flipped over and got on all fours. I arched my back and waited for him. I felt a sting on my ass. I moaned out in pleasure and pain as he continues to slap my ass until it turned red. He massage my ass before putting his big cock inside of me. Matthew pounded into my tight hole not letting me adjust. His thrusts were so powerful and fast,if he wasn't holding me down I would be on the floor. Matthew pulled on the chain,pulling me into him. He grabbed my neck and pulled me towards him.
"You love it when daddy's rough with you. You love it when daddy's cock is pounding into you don't you kitten?" I screamed out in pleasure as he brushed past my g-spot.
"Daddy right there right there. Yes yes yes yes." I threw my head back in pleasure as he was abusing that spot. I felt a familiar feeling in my body and I knew I was ready to have a orgasm. My pussy clenched around Matthew's length as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.
"Daddy can I please cum? I'm so close." He sped up his thrust as I was moaning out in pleasure.
"Fuck cum kitten cum on my dick.I arched my back in pleasure and came all over his cock. He pulled out of me.
"You gonna suck me off kitten?" I nodded my head while grabbing his cock. I pump him faster as he threw his head back in pleasure.
"Fuck kitten use your mouth." I put his harden cock in my mouth. I bobbed my head faster as he entangled his hands in my hair. He thrust his cock into my mouth.
"Fuck kitten I'm gonna cum." He threw his head back in pleasure as he came all in my mouth. I swallowed his cum and crawled to the bed. Matthew took the collar and chain off of me before putting cover over our naked forms.
"I love you Daddy."
"I love you too kitten."
Hope you enjoyed this smut there is plenty where that came from.