v- chocolate

In this smut,your name is Ani Rogers. Enjoy

I sat down at my desk as class begin. Ms.Park,my new home economic teacher begin to talk about a project.
"For this project you and a partner that I pick for you will pick out one of these three things to do the project on. Marriage,personal finance,and family resource management."  Everyone except me groan. I looked at my classroom. I'm the only one in this class and school that is not Korean or Asian. My skin color makes me different than everyone in this school. Nobody wants to be my friend because I'm black.

"Maya banks and park Jimin,Lisa Ortega and Kim Namjoon, Ani Rogers and Kim taehyung-" Ms

"Maya banks and park Jimin,Lisa Ortega and Kim Namjoon, Ani Rogers and Kim taehyung-" Ms.Park was cut off by a boy. I couldn't see his face because he sat in the front.
"Who is Ani Rogers?"
"Ani raise your hand please."  I slowly raised my hand and then the boy turned around. He smiled at me causing me to quickly put my hand down and look back to the ground.
"I can't believe tae was partnered up with that girl. She is dark and might rob him blind. I feel bad for him." I continued to look down at my high tops.

The bell ringed for my next and last class for today

The bell ringed for my next and last class for today. I felt a tap on my shoulder as everyone walked out of the classroom. I turned around and saw it was my partner taehyung. He smiled at me and handed me a paper. I looked down at the paper and looked back up to see he was gone. I grabbed my stuff and hurried to math class before the school bell ringed.  I sat down and opened the paper.

Ani, meet me at the front of the school after your last class so we can work on our project.
I placed the piece of paper in my pocket and focus back on my math teacher,Mr.Seokjin. An hour after listening to my handsome teacher talk about Algebra the bell ringed and everyone ran out of class. I grabbed my notepad and backpack and walked out of my classroom. The hallway was so empty I wouldn't be surprised if a tumbleweed came out of nowhere. I opened the double doors of my school and saw Taehyung. He smiled brightly at me as I kept my head down. I saw the way girls look at him and I'm not trying to be the next girl they will attack.
"Ani wae meoliga sseuleo jyeoss-eo?"
(Ani why is your head down?)
I shrugged my shoulders and begin to walk with taehyung.