Ch 8.

I felt someone poke at my cheek. I groaned and slapped the person's hand away, cuddling more into my...pillow? This didn't feel like my pillow. The person's hand came back and gently slapped my cheek. When I peeled my eyes open, a wide eyed Alex was standing over me. She looked like she's just witnessed a baby bird fall from it's nest or something. My head was throbbing, telling me that I obviously drank way too much last night. I sat up and gave her an angry look.

"What the fuck do you wan-" That's when I realized I wasn't at my house...or in my room. I turned slightly and saw Michael, shirtless and fast asleep. I knew when he woke up, his head would hurt just as much as mine. I gasped when I realized I wasn't wearing clothes. Alex looked at both of us and pointed to his lower half.

"Is he uh..." She started, her cheeks turning slightly pink. I gulped and lifted the covers slightly before quickly dropping them back down. My face went as white as a sheet, still using part of the blanket to cover myself with.

"Oh god Alex, he is." I mumbled. She looked at me wide eyed and I pointed to my underwear and bra that were strewn across the floor, along with his own clothes. I didn't say anything as she handed them to me. I put them on, not getting up from the bed yet.

"Could you grab my-" I stopped myself as I realized my dress was no where to be found.

"I think Ashton came in and grabbed your dress so he could wash it." She said. She looked around and walked over to the dresser, grabbing a black and white striped sweater off of it and tossing it to me.

"Just put that on for right now. It should go past your waist, it looks long enough." I did as she said, my stomach in knots and my hands shaking as I pulled it over my head. I glanced at Michael again. He was snoring lightly, his eyebrows furrowed as he slept. He looked generally cute and peaceful. I whimpered and dropped my face into my hands. This was not supposed to happen.

"Do you remember any of it?" Alex asked, helping me out of the bed without waking Michael. I nodded and was about to say something, but as I stood my legs wobbled beneath me and Alex grabbed my arm to help me steady myself. She raised her eyebrows and whistled lowly.

"Seems he gave it to you good." I ignored that comment and looked back at Michael.

"Shit, Alex. What am I going to say? What am I going to do? This was not supposed to happen damn it." I said, following her out the door and over to the stairs. My legs weren't in that much pain but they were slightly sore. She shrugged and helped me down the stairs, passing Calum in the process. He walked passed us, then walked back down and raised an eyebrow at us.

"You guys ok?" He asked with a small chuckle. I hit him in the arm and Alex nodded.

"Yeah Kleo is just..." she hesitated and glanced between the two of us. "She's just got a huge hangover." Calum nodded and we continued on our way to the kitchen. When we passed the living room, I could see that everything from last night was cleaned. The house looked spotless and when she passed the glass doors leading out to the back yard, I saw Luke picking up cups and beer bottles. Ashton was in the kitchen, sitting on one of the four chairs near the island on his laptop. When we came in, my leg hit the side of the wall and I yelped a little. Ashton's head snapped up and he pursed his lips at us, but said nothing. Alex brought me to sit next to him while she went into a cabinet and brought out a bottle of Advil, getting a water from the fridge and leaning over the island. I took two and handed her the medicine. I hesitated before speaking.

"So, did you stay last night too or..." I asked, gulping when I heard Ashton shuffle next to me. I didn't make eye contact with him. He knew what had happened and I felt ashamed of it. He had become my best friend out of all the boys, and at times I saw him like a big brother. Alex nodded at my question.