𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

AYESHA

I sat down on an empty desk while my hands are inside my uniform skirt pockets, securing all the money I stole earlier while humming inside the empty classroom all alone. It's been 30 good minutes since the break and I hear some annoying chattering down the building and also screeching of large wheels of a... probably big cars.

I think I know what is happening outside... They're coming at me again.

Bigla nalang may pumasok na lalake sa loob. I can't see the guy clearly kasi sa back door it pumasok at nasa front row ako nakaupo ngayon.

"You seem to be in a good mood Mun ari." The guy broke the silence but I just smirked from here saka ipinatong ang mga siko ko sa desk at ipinatong ang pisngi ko sa palad ko. Nagpapanggap pala ito na isang estudyante sa school. Seriously, they are getting artistic just to have me.

"Did something happen while we were in our P.E. class? Mr. Hyun was wondering why you didn't appear to class today." Tanong pa nito kaya napatawa nalang ako sa kalokohan niya. It's obvious that's he's lying right now but I'm gonna ride with his stupidity.

"Oh, it's really nothing at all, I was just busy trying to catch these nasty roaches inside this classroom so I missed P.E. class. Ang babaho kasi ng mga ipis, kaya pinipigsa ko isa... isa." Sabi ko nito na may halong pananakot sa kaniya kahit na hindi ko na ito tiningnan sa likoran ko. I heard him sat down on one of the desks at my back, one chair away from me and I also heard a clicking of some sort of a gun.

My expression changed but I tried to calm myself down. 

"Yikes, that must be very disgusting." Sabi nito and I heard another clicking of his gun, probably the rack of a gun so I shut my eyes close and felt his presence... similar to mine's.

He's like me.

"You should dispose of it in a trash where it truly belongs." Sabi nito and I smirked while still laying my head on my palm.

"I will, after I'll catch this big one." I said and he suddenly pulled the trigger but my speed reflexes avoided the bullet and caught it with my two fingers.

Anger suddenly surged into me so I glared at him from my shoulder and I can see that he was afraid and regretted why he pulled the trigger. With my agility and fast reflexes, I suddenly appeared behind him, ready to make a whole on this face!

My ear suddenly rang so loud and heard bunch of military footsteps rushing down from the 3rd floor to here in the 6th floor. There's also from the outside of the window using their wired straps. They are trying to ambush me!

Habang pumipikit ang lalakeng ito sa harapan ko ay sinigawan ko ito habang handa nang bigyan ng malakas kong suntok ito. "Duck!" I ordered him and he just gave me a confused look. "HUH?!" After he saw my fist almost landed to his face, he ducked and rolled down from the chair.

I gave the window a very big punch producing a lot of air force kaya halos sumabog ito sa lakas ng pagkasuntok ko ang bintana ng room namin. Halos nawala na ang pader sa room na ito at nakikita ko ang nasa labas ng school from here. The wind from here is so strong as it hit me.

I checked the men outside that were trying to ambush me through the window and they were all dangling with their wires on their hips. 

"Militaries, what the hell are they doing here?" Bulong ko sa sarili ko at tiningnan ko ang lalakeng balak akong patayin kanina na nasa sahig, nakaluhod habang nakatingin sa nanginginig nitong mga daliri.

He has brown bowl cut hair and green eyes. I just grabbed him by the collar at ipinaharap ito sa akin, wind blew my face and he saw my eyes but I just brushed it off because the militaries will be in danger if they attack me.