Chapter 30

[ I APOLOGIZE FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS AND ERROR OF MY WRITING! NOT YET EDITED! ]

3 DAYS BEFORE THE MISSION

AT THE TABLE of Heinrik's office, he checks his mails thoroughly that has been sent to him and read them one by one. The golden envelope caught his eye and immediately grab it to examine the exterior of the mail but it doesn't seem suspicious at all, so he open it.

Dear Heinrik,

I greet the shining sun of Lemore Kingdom a Good day.

 I sent this letter to you to announce that you made a huge and ugly mistake.

Meet me at the Clobro Kingdom. 5pm sharp. And please, Do. Not. Be. Late.

Basa nito at biglang napakunot ang noo ng hari dahil sa nabasa nito. The King was annoyed by the content of its letter. He felt insulted from the fact that the sender sounded like he was ordering the King around. 

The king looked for the stamp of the sender while shaking his head lightly in disappointment. In an instant, the King rose up from his seat while the both of his hands, holding the letter with shaking fingers. The King was trembling as he looked at the signature stamp. 

Hindi ito makapaniwala dahil sa isang stamp na ito. It belonged to someone. "Sir Gaius." The King mumbled and immediately called his right hand man while hiding the letter into his secret breast pocket. 

"Rave!" He called his right hand man while marching towards his wardrobe and swung the wardrobe's door open and grab his golden, luxurious coat and his right hand man appeared behind him. Kneeling his right knee while his right fist is on the cold tiles. 

"Your majesty?" Magalang na bati ng lalake habang nakayuko ito. Rave was wearing his porcelain mask. His mask is the symbol of his loyalty to the Kingdom and as a right hand of the King of Lemore.

Habang suot ng hari ang coat nito ay humarap ito kay Rave, "I must go to the Clobro Kingdom. If anything happens, let my son decide." Utos ng hari kay Rave na sobrang pagmamadali. Rave was snappy to follow the King's orders and not bother the King any longer with such questions.

Rave knew his role and he will execute it clean. The King opened the doors of his office and the Guards followed him, may pumalit naman sa pag-guguwardiya para sa opisina ng hari kaya dumeretchong lumakad ang hari patungo sa labas ng Kastilyo.

The Kingdom's security system and its system to become peaceful itself is very neat and snappy. Kaya hanggang ngayon ay epektibo pa rin ang maghari ni Heinrik.

Something must have happened.

Something big will eventually happen!

Sambit ng hari sa loob ng isipan nito habang nagmamartsa papunta sa royal halls. The nobles and housekeepers bow their head in respect as they lined up when the King walk pass at them. 

The King went straight to the royal stable with his royal security guards behind him following every step he take. Nabigla naman ang taga-bantay ng stable na may bitbit na isang box ng fresh carrots saka dali-dali itong ibinaba at lumuhod saka idinikit ang noo nito sa lupa para bigyang galang ang hari.