Our baby

Emily POV
"8 months and my bums bigger than a elephant and it's a... well there twins, a boy and a girl  and I didn't tell them yet".

Kelesy POV
"I hate kids sometimes,but there so cute I don't know".I slowy walked to my book case where I told all the girls but Emily, to meet. First to the left then right and then open. I tumble over myself and as always I am late. We walk in together and talk about the circumstances" Emperor Nogo would go after the baby's in a blink of an eye"I said "Especially because I was with Ulric"said Lily"We have to keep this a secret until it is born"said Candy "RIGHT"said the girls.

Ulric's POV
I don't know what to do it's a BABY  and Emily didn't tell us waht it was. He falls on the bed dramaticly "WHY"!!!!!!!! Emily runs into the room "Are you ok" she yells "Baby" he whispered " it's been eight months you baby"She leaves the room. Maybe I should just calm down.

Choles POV
"I can't believe you"I yell"I have to chole "said  Rascal "You will be back in time,won't you"I said wimpingly "yes I will bae" then snaps his cards going every where and he fades away and while he does he blows a kiss." Bye bae"I say softly.

Lily's POV "ARE you sure"I yell out cry "I'll be back".said Brute" I love you"I say "love you to".