Its Time

People say you can't be friends with things that can't talk. well they really said you can't be best friends with things that can't talk. but if I can be best friends with a dragon I'm pretty sure I could be best friends with anybody isn't that right. Chloe said. Then blood dripped on her nose . She looked up it was rascal. She her eyes filled with tear , she had noticed he had been hanged. She jumped up there and bring him down. Then she noticed.Someone was behind her the person she never wanted to see again. The----.

Emily's POV
My new daily routine is getting up to feed my dragon. Then I wake up Ulric who sleeps like a bear in hibernation.Then we eat breakfast then I hang with the girls and we discuss battle plans .

Narrators point of view
Emily and all the girls meet you at a specific time so at that time they would all leave to their bookshelves and then do the secret combination. To left to the right and then open. They step through,and sometimes it's so funny how they still fall on their faces. They run to the little hangy house but they actually upgraded to a mansion. and sometimes they actually sleep there if something bad happens that's what they like stay. And whenever this happens that always put the secret lock on the house you know they like decked out this house they would never let anything happen to it. Even have like a secret room. so they all get in the kitchen Lily has already made some macaroons and they start to eat and talk. They talk about their life and how their husbands have been going with them. I'm now they always talk about their dragons I talk about how old they are. Because right now they're about 2 months old and then they threw a shake in the ground. The chandelier is falling. The macarons getting all crushed up. And all of a sudden candy drops to floor passes out. They've all been dreading this moment but they know... ITS TIME.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
DUN DUN DUN. I LEFT YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER  RIGHT THERE GUYS IT'S BEEN 2 MONTHS. I THINK HONESTLY IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I'VE UPDATED STORY. AND I CAN TELL YOU THIS GIVES ME THE CHILLS. MAKE SURE YOU HIT THE NOTIFICATION MAKES YOU FOLLOW ON THAT YOU CAN GIVE THIS A VOTE AND I'LL SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME BYE.