The meeting

(disclaimer: I have used the word bitch in this chapter)

Natsu POV

It's been three months since Lucy left, it's been great! Me and Lisanna are dating now, we have been training for the GMG, recently that Lisanna has been reading this new story by Elaine Heart, she said that Elaine dosent use her real last name and use Heart for short. We want to get her autograph so me, Gray, Erza, Happy, Wendy, Carla, and Lisanna headed to her home town.

"AH! I'm so excited! What if we meet her at her house? Or just in public!" I smiled looking at my girlfriend, we started walking around. We asked a bunch of people about her where abouts but all they said was that they were not allowed to say, only the maids were. "It seems like Elaine is like a mayor of sorts?" Erza commented, "Maybe?" Gray said looking confused. "Gray my love how you you leave me behind?!" We heard from behind us, Gray and Guvia had started dating as well. Trivia started crying, "look, im sorry ok?" He said holding her cheek. "Ok you two cut it out we are hear for Elaine!" Wendy said, "she's right now let's she if we can find some maids!" Carla said.

"Carla how about we fly up to see if we can spot one?" Happy said as Calra nodded and went into the sky. "I see one!" Happy yelled. We started running in that direction, there was a women in a maid outfit with a bow in her hair, the bow had a golden heart on it. "Excuse me ma'am but we are looking for the house of Elaine Heart, do you by chance work for her?" Guvia asked.

"Well yes I do, and you are in good timing I was just about to bring back these for her" she was hold some bags with groceries. "My name is Mia her head maid" she said as we started walking. "Natsu, Gray help Mia with the bags!" Erza yelled, "fine" me and gray groaned. "Thank you" Mia smiled lightly.

We reached the house, it was the same as the Heartfilis mansion.
"Huh?!" "We all yelled, why is Elaine living in Luce's Mansion?!" I looked to Lisanna.

We headed in side, and were escorted by another maid to a lounge, it had a white double door with goldenrod handles on it.

"M'lady you have visiters" she knocked and opened the door. There was no sign of the women, on a blonde makes head facing the  fire place. "Mr Eucliffe sir, where is the M'lady?" She asked. "STING?" I yelled what the hell in he doing here?!

He turned around, "oh Natsu and the crew are here" he said smirking. "What did you do to Elaine?!" Lisanna raged. "Relax Lasagna, I'm a good friend of Elaine, she's finishing up a letter in her office" he said.

We sat down and talked to Sting. I asked him why Elaine was living in Lucy's mansion he didn't answer. Then the door started to open, Sting ran to the door, we all looked down at the floor, "Elaine watch it!" Sting yelled, "Sting I'm only 3 month pregnant, I'm fine!" That voice, I stood up staring. It was that bitch! Lucy!

"Shit!" Sting said, Lucy look confused but then our eyes met. "N-natsu.." she said she look scared to death. "Your Elaine?!" Lisanna yelled, "Your pregnant?!" I was mad now. My hands were on fire now, I started walking closer. "Back away!" Sting yelled and pushed me. "Wendy... Erza, Gray, Guvia, Happy, Carla..." Lucy stared frozen to her spot. "All of you need to calm down this is not good for the baby!!!" Carla yelled into our ears, we all quit, and we had sat down. "W-why are you here?" She stared at me.

Those eyes. I have missed those eyes, I thought, I shook that out of my head, she's weak! She probably got raped or something. Sting sat with Lucy or Elaine on one bench and I stood by the fire place while everyone sat down
(Here's what it's like)

 Sting sat with Lucy or Elaine on one bench and I stood by the fire place while everyone sat down(Here's what it's like)

"So, who's the father?" I said looking at the ground. "I don't kno-", Sting cut her off "You, ya bitch!" Sting yelled glaring at the ground, his hand on the back on the side around Lucy. "How is that possible?" Lisanna glared at Lucy.  "Is it possible?" Happy said looking at Lucy sadly.

I could tell Happy, Carla, and Wendy most likely still cared for her. "I have only ever slept with Natsu.." now I was angry. "That's a lie, you bitch your doing this because I love Lisanna aren't you?!" I yelled at her. Lucy stayed silent, "answer me!" I was in flames. "Natsu that enough!" Erza, Gray, and Guvia yelled. I didn't stop, "I guess you joined sabertooth as well? No you wouldn't be able to join sabertooth your too weak!"

Lucy left the room crying.

(I know it's really cheesey, just bare with me)