Thanks you, guys

A/N: "speak" 'thought'

Lucy POV

After I ran up stairs to my room I had cried a newborn taking its first breaths.

' they still haven't changed!' I was going crazy!

Author POV

Back down stairs with Sting,

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" Natsu yelled at Sting. "HOW IS IT MINE I DIDNT TREAT HER LIKE SHIT!" Sting glared at Natsu.

"I can't believe that bitch is Elaine.." Lisanna fake sobbed like a little bitch. (😏) "ENOUGH!" Guvia cried, there was silence. "Ba-" Gray was looking at Guvia, "I have had enough with all of you! I love fairy tail! But, it's not like it was with Lucy" Guvia stared at the ground. "We don't need Lucy Hun-" Guvia had slapped Gray.

"I'm done! I'm staying here with Lucy, and helping her with her baby! I know Happy, Carla and Wendy are staying too!" Guvia screamed. Gray look heartbroken at first then rage slowly but surely distracted him from his broken heart. "Happy?" Natsu looked toward his best friend, the little big eyed blue cat looked back at him as we stood beside Guvia.

"You should leave came a voice from the door" they turned they're heads to see Mia, she look fucking pissed (sorry) Natsu tch, and left with Gray and Erza, leaving Wendy, Guvia, Carla, and happy.

"Are you truly here to help Lucy?" Sting asked looking away from them. "Yes" Wendy spoke, Sting turned around and hugged them. "Thank you"