Prologue

It's about to strike eight in the morning and still there is no sign of her in the hospital. She surely is punctual. So what is it that is taking her this much time to reach the hospital?

Dr. Rizvi sitting in his cabin, whilst checking the reports of his patient gets impatient to get the glimpse of Dr. Mirza. 'Khadoos', 'Akdu', 'Pohncha hua dakhal andaaz' name him whatever you like but this she cannot deny that he is much more punctual than the careless Dr. Mirza. Careless! Well at least in the books of Dr. Naushad Rizvi, she surely is that. This adjective is a new addition today otherwise uptil yesterday he has already awarded her with many other objectives! One such adjective is - secretive!

Secretive, oh yes that she surely is. But could you blame her for that Dr. Rizvi? Leading a life with zero friends has turned her secretive. Living a life full of obstacles has turned her quiet.

"Abbu!",

the voice of his angel, comes as a surprise for Naushad.

Putting the file down, he looks towards his daughter.

"Aaliya aap yahan kaise ayin?",

asks Naushad, pleasantly surprised.

"Wo maine Raheem uncle ko phone karke kaha ke wo mujhe yahan le ayein. Aur main yahan aa gayi",

says Aalia, beaming with joy on being in her father's cabin.

"Aalia, bhai ye to galat baat hai apki. Aap agar iss waqt yahan rahengi to apni parhayi kab karengi aap? Ab school na jane ka matlab ye to nahi na ke aap parhayi hi na karein?",

asks Naushad, lovingly.

"Main yahan Meher Didi se milne ayi thi Abbu!",

says Aalia, her face expression falls as she mentions that.

Naushad's smile vanishes too, gradually.

"Apne unse abhi tak sorry nahi bola na?",

asks Aalia, sorrowfully.

Naushad looks towards his daughter apologetically, feeling guilty.

(Naushad-Meher's background tune begins as he remembers Meher and feels guilty)

The opening of his cabin's door drags the attention of both Aalia and Naushad. Aalia, swivels her chair she is sitting on to get a proper view of her father's visitor.

The face in front of the father-daughter duo succeeds in making the hearts of both to flutter. The only difference they have is where on one hand Aalia freely expresses her happiness on witnessing her Meher Didi, there Dr. Naushad keeps his emotions under check. Well at least that's what he feels, otherwise if asked to Meher, she perfectly reads his approval and excitement about her presence there in his cabin.

~*~*~

You know your world revolves around your dear one, the only one you have in your life who is your family. But there comes a moment when your heart splits into two, when without asking your permission, someone enters your life and fills the emptiness of your life. How do you deal with it?

Pairs are made in heaven but get married on earth. But is it necessary that the first decision is always the correct one? And what if how hard you try to avoid the second chance you get in the same life, the second chance gets entangled to you in someway or the other, each time?

All have pasts that they don't want to think about. They want to move forth in their zindagi but something or someone keeps pulling them back. How do you deal with it?

And amongst all the chaos of life, when you think you can never smile again, someone becomes a reason of your laughter. Someone whose presence brings a smile on your face, without much effort. How do you feel about it?

Let's see how do Naushad and Meherunissa deal with their lives and still get entangled together for a sole reason!