Client? Fangirl?

Chapter Two:

CLIENT? FANGIRL?

                Lydia was currently staying at a small hotel in central London. The room was small and cramped but it was enough for a few days. She planned to move around since staying in one place for too long, especially in a hotel could be suspicious.

She showered and ate while she got dressed. Deciding to wear an off-shoulder red, maxi dress reaching above her knees. Along with that she put on some minimal makeup, red lipstick and tied her hair up in a bun. To top it all off, she put on her eyeglasses just to look smart.

Off shoulder, red floral, summer dress. Reaching above her knees. Minimum makeup pulled her hair up into a bun. Glasses to look smart. Lydia grabbed her purse and looked at herself in the mirror, feeling comfortable in her disguise.

She hailed a cab and arrived shortly at 221B Baker Street, observing the people walking past and saw that the apartment had friendly sandwich bar neighboring it. Lydia knocked on the door gently.

After a few knocks, the door was opened and revealed a friendly old woman with short dark blonde hair. Lydia quickly deduces that she's the landlady who owns this terraced apartment. She cheerfully smiled once she saw Lydia.

"Good afternoon ma'am! I'm Jennifer Hawks, I'm here to see Mr.Holmes." Lydia put on her best, fake cheerful attitude.

"How lovely! Do come in." She stepped to the side and Lydia walked in. 

"May I say that you have such magnificent hair! I'm Mrs. Hudson, Sherlock Holmes' apartment is up the stairs." Mrs. Hudson pointed up the stairs, leading to a closed door. "You don't have to knock darling, he probably already know that you're here."

"Thank you, Mrs. Hudson!" Lydia walked up the stairs and decided to knock anyway before opening the door.

The first room is a large sitting room, complete with fireplace and mantelpiece with several objects on it, a knife and a skull. There is also a desk, a bison skull with headphones on and beside it is a doorway that leads to a kitchen. Lydia also spotted two chairs in front of the fireplace, where two men were already seated.

She quickly gathered up her pieces of information and saw that Doctor John Watson, who sat by the left was a former British Army Doctor and there to the right sat; Sherlock Holmes.

Gosh, he was handsome, Lydia thought. Mop of brown hair, high cheekbones and a sharp jawline. Definitely a handsome man that she would look twice at if she ever pass him by the streets.

Lydia ignored her thoughts and coughed, "Sorry! Were you expecting me?"

He nodded, not giving any interest and gestured her to sit down on a chair facing them.

He seemed like a cold and distant man. However, she wasn't going to get out of character and judge him right away. She kept her head down and stayed quiet.

Which gave Sherlock the time to deduce her.

The woman sat there and played with her fingers, she kept glancing down nervously and she bites down her lips, obviously trying to conceal the creeping blush on her face. She was neither a client or a girl having some kind of a high school crush?