Chapter 6

A/n: Sorry this took so long to update! I got a little busy with stuff at home-

Anyway, enjoy this short, semi-rushed chapter ^w^'

(Sans' Pov)

This woman... Why am I feeling like this? I hate it... It feels weird... I look back up at her and my bro to see them having a conversation...Grr, why won't she talk to me? Why do I want her to talk to me? What's happening? I can't help but look back at (Y/n), only for my eye-sockets to fall short and stare at her hips. They move from side to side gracefully as she walks ahead of me.

Damn...

I feel my face heat up a bit as I look away from her. Why did she choose to wear shorts and leggings? She could have worn anything, but shorts and leggings... "Hey, Sans. You alright?" I hear her ask. "Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm fine." Except you wore shorts that are to short... "Umm, alright... how much farther do we have to go?" my bro responds before I could, "Only two more areas after this." She nods at him and continues walking. The little weed stares at me, and I scowl at him. "So, what's wrong with you?" He asks, sounding aggressive. "What's it to ya?" I say, now irritated. It smirks and leans down to me and says, "What do you find in those hips you're staring at?" My face slightly brightens a pastel red, "I'm not staring ya dumb weed." "Oh, but you were before~" I growl at it, and he recoils, giggling to himself a bit. Is this what I get for being an ass guy? I don't fuckin know... I just hope he doesn't notice me staring later... She IS sexy after all. Can't a guy admire from afar anymore? They stop walking at a bridge. "What is it boss?" I had asked. "Undyne." Shit-

(Y/n's Pov)

"Undyne" Papyrus had answered Sans' question. Sans' expression shifted from a calm one to an alarmed one. I stay in between them both as we start to walk across the bridge, then papyrus froze. I hear the activation of magic, and then spears are thrown at us. We start to run, me following Sans as Papyrus deflects the spears coming at us. Undyne is shouting at Papyrus now. "WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HER? SHE'S KEEPING US FROM OUR FREEDOM!" Papyrus glares at her as he responds, "SHE'S GOING TO SET US FREE! IF YOU KILL HER, HER SOUL WILL SHATTER!" The amount of spears being thrown decreases after he says that. "But she is keeping us from our freedom! Why protect her?!" Papyrus responds again, "BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO SET US FREE IN THE MOST PEACEFUL WAY POSSIBLE!" Undyne's spears then stop, and we slow our running to a stop. Me and Sans are out of breath as the other two stare at each other. Undyne then crosses onto the bridge and looks at Papyrus, and then to me. She walks over to me and crouches in front of me. "You here to set us free?" I nod slowly, still scared of what she might do. She removes her helmet, and looks at me with the signature smile I had seen the first time I saw her. She looked at Papyrus and nods saying, "I'll tell the guards in Hotland about her. Orders from you after all right?" Papyrus nods to her smiling softly. She salutes us, and runs off. I look at Sans to see if he's alright, and he looks at me. I look away, my cheeks brightening a light pink on my skin. "We need to get moving" Sans suddenly states. Papyrus nods at him, and me and Papyrus walk on ahead. I however feel eyes on me again, and glance behind me without really turning my head, and see Sans staring at me. I blush a bright pink as I keep walking, and Flowey notices. "Hee hee hee! You don't like him staring do ya?" I glare at Flowey. "What's that look for? Am I wrong?" He says with a smug look, and I freeze up a bit and glare at him again. He laughs at me, and looks back at Sans, I presume to talk with him, so I talk to Papyrus again, as I had been earlier. "Hey, Papyrus?" I say in a slightly hushed tone. "Yes?" He looks down and mimicked my tone of voice. "Have you ever, umm... seen... umm..." My thoughts trail off as I start to mumble. "(Y/n), I cannot hear you when you speak that softly." I look up at him, my face a bit pink, "Sorry, umm... have you ever seen Sans... like someone?" I ask sheepishly looking away my face now a bright, and noticeable pink. Papyrus stares at me, and then looks at Sans, who is still staring at me. Papyrus chuckles to himself as he looks at me and says, "Well, I've seen one." I look at Papyrus, "Who?" He chuckles again, and points at me. "You." I start to go red in the face as I look at the ground, pulling the hood of Sans' jacket over my head. Papyrus just laughs and pats my head. "Don't worry... you'll be fine. I'm surprised my brother had such high standards." I look at him questioningly, "High standards?" Papyrus nods. "Me? High standards?" Papyrus nods again. "Why would I be high standards? I'm not nearly the best person out there." I state. Papyrus just chuckles and responds, "You're better than you give yourself credit for (Y/n)." I sigh a bit and nod, "Thank you." "You're welcome (Y/n)."

A/n: As I said... short... sorry! I need some ideas too. I hope you enjoyed this chapter still though! see ya later!

Word count: 914   ;^;