☘︎7☘︎

Your POV

Right at the doorway I can hear my big sister and my mom fighting.

"WHY ARE YOU SO STUPID?! HOW CAN YOU EMBARRASSED ME LIKE THAT!!! This is fucking annoying!" My big sister yelled.

"HOW COULD YOU CALLED YOUR MOM STUPID! WHY DO I EVEN GIVE BIRTH TO YOU!" My mom yelled back.

"WHY DID YOU EVEN GIVE BIRTH TO ME?! I WISH I DON'T HAVE SUCH A STUPID MOTHER LIKE YOU!!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!"

I closed the door loudly on purpose to turned their attention on me.

"Where have you been," my mom asked in a much softer voice ignoring my big sister. "I'm so worried about you."

"Heh, your stupid little baby came home huh," my big sister said crossing her arm. She went upstairs and slammed her door.

"Sorry mom, I should text you," I said said. "Don't be mad at me, I'm really sorry."

"It's ok, next time remember to text me," She said with a sad smile. "At least I still have a daughter that is nice to me," she looked upstair.

"Why did you guys fight this time?" I asked.

"You don't need to worry about this, all you need to do well in school, so I don't need to be this tired," she said walking away. Again, she always say these words to me. I always got As on my grade, but she always worried that I'm not studying enough and that I will do bad things.

I got to "my" room, right when I opened the door, my middle sister exclaimed, "(Y/n) did you see Xiao Kai's post on Weibo."

Yes, my middle sister was also a clover and Karry was her bias. My middle sister, Charlotte, was the only person who understand me the most, we have the same hobby, like the same things, for example TFBOYS! But we never tell anyone about this because my mom don't allow us to focus anything beside school.

Roy's POV

'It's been two hours and (y/n) haven't replied to me. Did something happen to her?' When I'm starting to have negative thoughts, my phone rang. I quickly grabbed my phone and saw her message.

(Y/n): Sorry for texting you back this late, I just got home.
Me: It's fine at least you text back.
(Y/n): Hehehe. Thanks for texting me and remembering me.
Me: Of course, we are friends.
(Y/n): It's so nice to have you as a friend. I guess I didn't like the wrong person. I still can't believe that I'm able to met you in real life.
Me: But it's real... It's really nice to meet you.
(Y/n): Hehe me too. Ok I need to do my homework now. Talk to you tomorrow.
Me: Ok bye. Don't work too hard and get enough sleep.
(Y/n): Yea I know. You too. I should be the one telling you this. Eat well and sleep well. Do you best on your work.
Me: Thanks bye.
(Y/n): Bye☺️

"Yuan, you need to get ready for your interview." Qiang ge shout from another room.

"Ok." I replied and started to prepare for the interviews.

You POV

"Hey (y/n) did you hear what I'm saying," Charlotte asked leaning toward me and I quickly quit WeChat. "What are you doing?"

"Uh... nothing," I said hiding my phone behind my back. I quickly rustled through my bag and said, "I need to do my homework I'll check on them later." I can't let Charlotte knew that I meet Roy or else she will go crazy. I'll tell her and get her meet with her someday, but now I just want to be with Roy alone. Actually not alone cuz there's still Qiang Ge.