In middle school

I was in middle school I didn't into trouble, I had teachers helping me with my school work so I would understand it better. My grades went up and I was even helping out other students with their work.  Some of the teacher were impressed on how I help my other classmates with school work.

All through middle school I gotten good grades but I was still keeping to myself and doing school projects by myself instead of in a group or with a parter. I had at lease 3 to four friends in middle school. But I didn't talk much still. Teachers told my mom that I was doing great but I might have a disability. They didn't now what so I switch class. I was in special ad and normal class so they could see how I work and act. At  8th grade I figured out I love art and cooking. So I found out what I wanted to do when I went to high school. I finish middle school and moved.

————————
On my freshman year of high school, counselors talk to me and ask me questions about what I know.  A week later me and my mom were told that I may have autism. I didn't know what it was and neither did my mom. So in high school I when to counseling and therapy. I still having trouble in life but I still learning.