Yoonseok

Yoongi was working for hours now, editing and making songs. he decided to take a break. he leaned back against his chair and closed his eyes. he felt two hands in his shoulder, starting massaging him.

"relax." a voice behind whispered.

Yoongi relaxed his shoulder, his eyes still closed. the hands started to go down to his chest. Yoongi let out a small gasp upon feeling the hands unbuttoning his shirt. Yoongi grabbed for the hands, stopping it before it could unbutton the last button.

"don't hold back." hoseok whispered again while climbing on top of Yoongi. he placed his knees on yoongi's thighs. he further unbuttoned yoongi's shirt, revealing his pale chest. he started stroking it lightly .

Yoongi grabbed the arm of the chair tight and opened his eyes. he felt his cock harden. he tried to fight it but he felt it rising. a bulb was showing through his pants.

hoseok smiled upon seeing it. he grabbed for it and started to lightly rub against it. Yoongi let out a small moan. hoseok unzipped his pants, letting out yoongi's cock. hoseok started to stroke it. he went rougher as he heard Yoongi moan louder. he put his mouth on yoongi's lips to muffle the moans.

"fuck" Yoongi moaned, he let his head fall back.

"not yet." hoseok whispered. he removed his knees off yoongi's thighs and knelt down on the ground before him. he then grabbed yoongi's cock and put his mouth on the tip, licking it. he started to bob up and down.

"aah... hoseok... I I'm coming." Yoongi moaned. he arched his back when he felt his climax coming. Yoongi grabbed for hoseok's hair, pulling it as he came.

hoseok caught yoongi's cum, swallowing it all. he then kissed Yoongi neck. Yoongi was shaking, still recovering as hoseok kissed his neck.

"you did well." hoseok whispered. he unbuttoned his pants and letting it fall to his ankles. he then lifted Yoongi hips up, pulling his pants off.

"no." Yoongi stopped him. but hoseok hushed him, putting his finger on yoongi's mouth. he turned Yoongi around.

Yoongi placed his knees on the chair, resting his head and hands on the back of the chair. hoseok spit in his hand and rubbed his cock with it. he lined up with yoongi's opening. he trusted forward causing Yoongi to let out a moan.

“ho... hoseok." Yoongi moaned with a crack voice.

"sshhhh." hoseok hushed him again. he trusted again this time harder and deeper. he hit yoongi's prostate. he kept trusting forward. he grabbed for the back of yoongi's neck. he squeezed it as he came closer to his climax.

Yoongi moaned until he came again. but hoseok didn’t slow down, making Yoongi roll his eyes back. hoseok came not short after. Yoongi could feel a warm fluid release inside of him.

hoseok kissed yoongi's shoulder, leaving wet spots on his skin.