Jikook

Jimin was downstairs in the kitchen cooking some breakfast, if you call cereal cooking. he placed the bowl on the kitchen island. he just wanted to eat but saw Jungkook coming downstairs.

'good morning." Jungkook said with a big smile. he walked up behind Jimin, giving him a back hug. he wrapped his arms around Jimin’s waist, holding him tight. "did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked before kissing him in his neck.

jimin took a bite from his cereal, giving Jungkook no attention. Jungkook pouted and walked away. when he was out of Jimin’s sight, he knelt down and crawled back over to Jimin. Jimin was too busy playing with his phone to notice. he got interrupted by Jin coming down from the stairs.

"aah good morning chimchim, how is your morning?" Jin asked, taking a seat at the kitchen island over him.

"good." Jimin said. he suddenly felt a small rub against his cock. he looked down, seeing Jungkook smirking at him. jimin tried to hit him away. but Jungkook grabbed for his cock, squeezing it. it caused Jimin to bend forward and hold the edge kitchen island harder.

"are you alright?" Jin asked, looking up from his phone.

"yeah, yeah. just cramp." jimin lied as Jungkook tugged his sweatpants down. he felt his cock rising. Jungkook lightly stroked it causing jimin to let out a small sigh.

Jungkook then licked the tip of his cock. Jimin quickly stuffed his mouth full with cereal. but almost chocked in it as Jungkook swallowed his cock.

Jin looked up at him and raised a brow. "so, are you excited for tomorrow?" Jin suddenly asked.

"to- tomorrow?" Jimin stuttered as Jungkook was blowing him hard. he held his spoon tighter and biting his teeth down, trying to make no sounds.

"how could you forget? we are shooting our new music video tomorrow." Jin acknowledged him.

"aah! ah. yes" Jimin nodded. he removed his hand from the kitchen island and grabbed Jungkook’s hair, pulling him back.

Jungkook smirked at him before reaching for Jimin’s wrist pulling him loose. with his other hand he grabbed for Jimin’s cock and started stroking it. Jimin felt his climax coming.

Jin looked at him with a questionable face before standing up and leaving. "you're a bit weird today chim. I’m going to take a shower." Jin said before disappearing upstairs.

Jimin waved him off. and as soon as Jin disappeared out of sight, he came. he fell forward, grabbing the kitchen island as his cum hit Jungkook in the face. Jungkook cleaned his face off with Jimin’s shirt before standing up. he kissed Jimin’s shoulders and the back of his neck.

"my morning was good, thanks for asking." he whispered, kissing the shell of Jimin’s ear. he then left, leaving Jimin standing there alone.