6

20.04.2017

"Hey...Umm so I'm going to talk about something more personal in this tape so uhhh...I don't know just skip it if you're not interested...

Today's the day my mom passed away.

It happened eight years ago when I was ten...
She was such an amazing and talented person...
Her heart was pure and full of love and happiness...

I broke down in tears as I visited her grave with her favorite flowers.
I told her how much she means to me.
I told her how much I love and miss her.
I told her how sorry I am for not being able to
save her.

But before I could say more my grandma patted my back and pulled me into a warm hug.

She said

'Yoongi it wasn't your fault'

Nana min is the only one who thinks like this.

My dad became a heavy smoker and drowned himself in alcohol. He reminded me of my mom's death every single day.

I stopped drinking.

I stopped eating.

I also stopped going to school and attempted suicide when I was just 12.

Everyone else left but nana stayed.

She's the one who helped me start over.

And she's the one who showed me a place that changed my life...she took me to
A haunted theater a few years ago.

It was the place where my mom used to work as an actress and pianist.

The theater was obviously old and dusty but it's  a magical place for me.

I go there every single day to play on mom's piano.

Every time I hit the keys and the soft sounds fill up the theater I imagine my mom sitting in the crowd,watching me playing songs I put love and effort in.

And believe it or not I went there today and uhh...I wrote a song for you Jimin...i recorded it on the tape '6.0'

And it's called

I need u"