8

🍑

'No,Yoongi why are you like this. You can't put tape seven in the box. You can't just say that.'
I thought as I slammed my head on my desk in frustration. I didn't know why I just recorded
This,I probably just panicked...but like why? I told Him that I don't expect any response from him. Why am I like this? I'm so-

I snapped out of my thoughts as i heard a loud knock at my door.

"Yoongi let me in"

I immediately recognized this voice and got up to open the door . Hoseok greeted me with a bright smile and stepped into my room with some bags, i looked at him in confusion while he placed the bags down carefully and jumped on my bed,staring at my desk full of tapes and a little box.

"Are you done with the tapes? The box looks pretty full to me"

"Umm no,I'm not done yet...I'm just struggling a little you know...i also have to redo
the seventh tape cause I really messed up also what's with those bags and why are you even here I-"

Hobi chuckled dryly and sat up meeting my eyes.

"Jackson's throwing a party and I got some
Stuff,he also wanted to invite you but we couldn't find you anywhere after school
That's why I'm here.Go to the party with me Yoongi. Please just stop thinking about Jimin for tonight and have some fun I promise you wine,champagne and fancy ass cocktails,I just miss going out with you and you know it."

I groaned and sat down next to him.

"I don't know Hobi...what If Jimin shows up??? What if Jackson invited him? I can already see the breaking news 'Boy dies because he got a heart attack when his crush showed up at his friends' party' aghhh!!"

He let out a chuckle again and patted my head softly,making me smile.

"Jesus don't be such a drama queen and relax. Where'd the party king min Yoongi go? Oh my god remember that one party where everyone's eyes were on you because you got 'good luck' tattooed under your ass? I mean cmon yoongs!!! Is Jimin upsetting you that much? God damn Just focus on me okay? Forget Jimin,we're going there to have fun."

"Fiiiiineeee as long as I get the fancy stuff" I laughed and got up to open my giant closet,I had a shit load of clothes but never knew what to wear. Hobi laughed as I helplessly stared at my colorful clothes . This is honestly the hardest thing ever.

"what about you show some skin today?
i mean You should stop hiding your pretty tattoos. Uhhhh Wear that white cropped thrasher shirt with black high waisted shorts and your wine red vans you'd look ho-uhhh I mean incredible,amazing,show stopping,never seen before-"

I cut him off with throwing my clothes at him,i changed quickly when my clothes covered his face and stared into my body sized mirror. Soon I felt Hobis arms around me,he rubbed the sketch style rose tattoo on my thigh slowly and went all the way up to my waist where it ended.

"Your Rose tattoo is so pretty...also when did you get the little sun tattooed on your left arm? I thought you just wanted a moon on the left arm"

I pushed his hands off carefully and turned around to face him.

"I mean there's no moon without a sun right?"

There's no Yoongi without Jimin. 

"Haha Right. Did you get more?" 

"I got two more but they're not for you to see...let's go before I change my mind"

🍑