Chapter 6: The black lion

Thanks so much for over 200 veiws!!!! Ok well back to the Story.
Edit: As this was being written we got to over 300 veiws!!! Thanks so very much.

Edited
_______________________________________
Everyone chuckled at your comment. We all then headed to get our lions. "(Y/n) I don't think you should get back in your lion just yet. You just got out of the healing pod." Allura said concerned.

"Allura we have to get the black lion. There's no other option." You say knowing that the galra cruiser will be there shortly.

"We can get it in a little bit. You need time.... We value the health of our team more than anything." Allura states. You sigh.

"Allura we don't have time.... Fine I'll just do this." And will that you mentally told snow to get into her spot. She purred in response, then got into her spot. The others land there lions and expect to see you walk out of snow, but they are surprised to see you down with Allura and Shiro.

"How did you get out so fast?" Lance asks.

"Simple. I didn't." You say with a smirk on your face because you know it will confuse him.

"Well does that mean you're just a hologram and the real you is in your lion?" At this point Lance is just spouting elaborate ideas. You just face palm.

"Lance.. first of all why would I do that? Second that's way to elaborate for me to do in the short amount of time I had." You say a little annoyed that your team mate had to be this dumb. Well maybe I'm being a little to harsh. It was annoying me that he wasn't thinking his ideas through to see if they worked? Yeah that's better.

"Then how did you get out?" Lance was beyond confused now.

"Simple I never went in." You say with a smirk.

"But how?" Lance asks turning to Allura for answers. Guess he didn't like my answers.

"We'll like I said about what happened before she must have a very strong connection with her lion already." Allura answers.

"But how would she have a very strong connection to her lion already?" He asks to Allura.

"1.because I'm the heart of Voltron and I'm better than you." You smirk. "And 2.What do you mean by what happened before?" You ask.

"After that bot kicked you, you hit a wall and got knocked out. There was to many of them, so I ejected us into space and put our space helmets on. I pulled you into the red lion with me and as I was about to go snow flew over looking for you. I got red to talk to her and we came back." Keith explains from besides you. You didn't realize that he was there because you were talking to lance. He leans over and whispers in your ear "I see your on the making fun of Lance team too."

"No I'm on the making fun of whoever deserves it team, but.... Coran and hunk are to nice and sweet to make fun of, I'm kind of scared of Shiro and Allura, well pidge is pidge they would probably join us if asked, and that only leaves Lance so...." You smirk. Keith just smiles which is quite rare for him.

"Hey hey hey. What's with all the whispering and why is Keith smiling? He never smiles. That's weird stop. Your throwing the universe off balance." Lance yells because he is jealous. That last part makes Keith angry through. Before he can do anything you stop him and decided to speak for him.

"Lance seriously. That's really petty if you are mad because he is smiling. There's nothing wrong with him smiling. I'm just happy he is because he rarely smiles." You say. You see Lance go to say something, but he cuts himself off and just glares at Keith. You assume that Keith is glaring right back so you lightly elbow him. "Play nice Keith." You say in a warning tone. Keith expression immediately changes. You smirk because you know he is a little afraid of you, so he will listen.

"Oh wow. She's got you on a leash." Lance says noticing Keith's change in behavior. You walk past him on your way to standing in front of the door which is opening very slowly since all the lions are there. When you walk past him you elbow him in the side.

"Lance if you know what's good for you, you better be a little afraid of her. And I'm not kidding she can be terrifying." Keith says coming to watch the door open. Lance is the last one to come over, but as soon as he did the doors started opening faster. Actually now that I think about it. Each time a paladin came and stood in front of the doors they started opening faster. It must be a security thing so people who just steal the other lions would have a hard time getting this one. Just as you finish your thoughts the door is now completely open. The black lion is the about the same size as snow but has wings.

"Oh cool it's like a Griffin." You say smiling. Everyone turns and looks at you. "What Griffins are like lions with wings."

"Why do you know that?" Shiro asks.

"I always have liked mythology and fantasy stories, so after you left I didn't have much to do alone in the apartment so I just read" You say smiling up at shiro than at the black lion. The other lions get up and roar causing the black lion's eyes to light up and for it roar. "Ok wow thanks guys for blowing out our eardrums. You could have warned us first." 'sorry' It's ok just next time warn me

*--------------time skip----------------------------*

You are all in your lions trying to form Voltron as the galra cruiser is shooting it's ion cannon at the castle and fighter ships are attacking you.

"Hunk! Lance! I thought you destroyed their ion cannon!" You yell over the sounds of lasers and exploding ships.

"We did! They must be crazy fast at fixing stuff!" Hunk yells back clearly aggravated because they undid his work so easily and quickly. Hunk panics and slams into Kieth screaming "form Voltron!"

"Hunk! What the hel-heck man!" Keith yells at hunk. You laugh because you hear him almost slip up.

"What's so funny beautiful?" Lance ask in a flirty tone.

"First don't call me that, Second Don't worry about it, and third fighter 1 o'clock." You yell to him. After awhile of fighting Allura yells that they can't hold of the lion cannon off for much longer everyone countiues fighting while trying to come up with an idea.

"Everyone get ready to fly in formation!" Shiro yells. We all ran up besides him in formation waiting for his word. "Now!" We all lift of flying in the sky. We all close our eyes and try to concentrate on forming Voltron.

"Guys I feel something. It's like we are all being pulled closer together while at the same time being pulled up." Lance says.

"Oh shit. Lance look up were stuck in a fucking tractor beam!" You were beyond pissed.

"(Y/N)!" Shiro yells.

"Not the time shiro!"
_______________________________________
1250 words

Chlifhanger... Well not really we all know what happens..

Well thanks for reading and as always I will see you guys in the next chapter. Don't forget to tell me if there is any spelling mistakes and fill free to ask questions about the story in the comments I will try to answer them for you. Bye

P.s So I thought this published last weekend, but apparently it failed and I didn't notice. Sorry..