Chapter 9: a story from the past and rooms

First of all I would like to say thanks. I am so happy that you guys are reading this book it means a lot. If you're wondering why I'm so happy look at this screen shot

 If you're wondering why I'm so happy look at this screen shot

1.2k reads ... Omg idk how to express how much this means to me. I would also like to remind you that MiraculousPrincess25 is helping me with some of the plot and helping when I have writers block. She is a wonderful person and has started writing her own story. It is a Shiro X Reader called healing scares. Like she helped me with my cover and name I did the same. I will also be helping her with it like she helps me. Just so you know. You should check it out. Thanks again.. let's get back to the story.

Btw this chapter starts in second person p.o.v not Keith's. I didn't want there to be confusion since the last chapter ended in his point of view.

P.s I'm sorry this is late. I bunch of stuff came up, but I'm out of school now so updates should resume their normal schedule.

Edited
_______________________________________
You look back over to your team after petting blue and what you see surprises you. You see keith trying to hid his face which is beat red and he is looking at the ground. Since he seems preoccupied you decide to sneak up on him. You quietly walk over to Keith making sure the team nor him sees. You then get right next to him and quickly move your head so it's right under his. "Whatcha thinking about?" You say right after you move your head into his line of sight. This scares him so much he jumps back and screams.

"Ahhhh!!!! Holy shit (Y/N) you scared me!!" Keith says clutching his chest and trying to catch his breath. Everyone turns to look at you two while shiro starts to scold him for swearing.

"Keith lang-.... You know what nevermind she scared you pretty bad I'll let it pass this time." Shiro says looking at Keith giving him a sympathizing look because he knows how bad you can get people. "I'm going to warn you all don't start a prank war with her she gets evil. Like one time I came home to find what I thought was her dead on the floor with blood everywhere. I was in tears... It was bad. She didn't break her act till I broke down crying besides her holding her hand." Shiro says shaking his head at the memory.

"Yeah I felt really really bad. As soon as I realized he was crying I jumped up and hugged him. The ironic part was while I was trying to walk over to him I slipped in some of the fake blood and fell to the ground actually hurting myself." You said chuckling at the last part.

"That wasn't funny. I freaked out because I couldn't tell if you were bleeding from the fall or if it was fake blood. She ended up having a pretty bad sprained ankle and bruised the bone in her arm. I had to stay home from work for two days." Shiro says with a small almost unnoticeable pout. You turned to look at Keith remembering how this whole conversation started. He was still red, but not as red as before it was almost a pink. He wasn't looking at the ground anymore, he was watching the interaction between you and your brother, and he was smiling. This made you smile.

"Keith's smiling again!! I think he's sick. There has to be something wrong with him if he's smiling. He never smiles!" Lance said earning a glare from you.

"Lance." You said warningly.

"Okay, okay." Lance said putting his hands up in surrender. Allura then walked in front of the group.

"Okay palidins. You have defeated this threat, but now that zarcon knows we have the lions he will be coming for them. We need to be ready, so you guys will be doing some training exercises. You have an half of one of your Earth hours to rest." Allura said addressing all of the palidins. Everyone headed inside. While walking back into the castle Lance would not stop flirting with you and Allura. When he would flirt with you you would make good comebacks or shiro, Keith, and pidge would glare at him because it was annoying and they are protective. He didn't shut up till Allura started speaking again. "If you wish to go till your rooms and get set up just ask coran." She then walked off down the hallway towards where you assume her room would be. Everyone wanted to get their room set up so coran showed everyone their rooms. Everyone's room was relatively close to each other. Hunk told coran he likes to cook so coran give him a room near the kitchen. Coran knew that Shiro would want to be ready for anything, but still be near you because he's your protective older brother. There was a couple of rooms that were near the control room that he put you guys in. Shiro's was the closest to the control room, while yours was a couple of rooms away at the end of the hall for privacy. Coran  noted that you and Keith got along, but Keith liked to be a lone Wolf sometimes so he put him in the room across form you. Coran gave pidge a room near the control room too because he knew that pidge would spend a lot of time in her lab and the quickest way to get there is from the control room. Pidge's room was the only bedroom in the hallway opposite of yours. Lastly Lance's room. His room was near the Lounge room. (Idk if that's what they call it. I'm talking about the room with the big white circle couch.) He was put there because they knew that he likes to play his music at random times and no one wanted to be woken up by that. He actually liked were his room was because he said he could do facials and listen to music without getting interrupted.
_______________________________________
Words 1035

Sorry this is late I forgot to publish it...hehe.. really sorry. But again thank you for the views and votes. I will see all of you in the next chapter.