Besties💋|| VIII

"Let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater"

Clara's POV:
I know it may seem like I have absolutely no friends. But that actually isn't the case. About a day after my McDonald's encounter with Finn, I met up with my two best friends Lexi and Khia. I hadn't talk to them in awhile since we're all so busy with shoots and stuff. They both arrived at the same time, wearing designer clothing as usual. Khia was darker skinned with long wavy brown hair. She wore a plaid two peace outfit and Gucci shoes. Then there was Lexi. She was a blonde,with light skin, and blue eyes. She wore a pink Louie Vuitton furr coat, a white crop top, high waisted jeans, and checked vans.

I looked at their outfits then back at mine. I felt very underdressed. I was wearing an oversized Thrasher sweater, some long socks, and some white Converse. "Come in my fair maidens". Lexi giggled and Khia replied "why thank you darling". We walked up to my room and layed on my queen sized mattress. "So what do you guys wanna do?". "Well we haven't really met up in awhile so what's the gossip with you Clara?" Lexi asked. "Well I had a Tommy Hilfiger shoot a few weeks ago. I met this guy named Finn and his adorable sister Jazzy. Oh and I discovered Taco Bell". I looked at the two girls jaw dropped in front of me.

"What?! Is it taco Bell? I mean it's not that great". The girls looked at each other and whispered something into each other's ears."The Finn Wolfhard?!" they both said in unison. "Umm yes...uh I think". "OMG he's cute right?" Lexi said patting me on the back. "Is his hair that curly in real life?" Khia began asking so many questions. "Calm down! Yes his hair is very curly. He's extremely tall. Has gorgeous freckles, amazing eyes, and boy is he strong. Oh and I mean I guess he's kinda cute.
The girls smirked at me and starting formulating a plan.