Date??||XI

''When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breathBut you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight''

I woke up the next day extremely tired. My phone was buzzing with notifications. I noticed that all of them were from Instagram. "oh my god" Finn posted the photo of us and tagged me in it with #prompictures. Well, shit what do I do what do I do? I decided to post a picture saying how cool it was to hang out with him. I'll just edit it the way my manager does and post it. I did my makeup really quick and put on a yellow cropped top and a black denim jacket. I was too lazy to do my hair so I tied it up in a ponytail. In the end, I posted it tagged Finn and boy did it blow up.

Liked By finnwolfhardofficial, chiakhia, lexiboo, and 908,569 others

clarissa had a great time with finnwolfhardofficial yesterday. xoxo

finnwolfhardofficial it was great finally showing you tv

chiakhia ISHPTHISSOHARD

lexiboo OMG ARE YOU JOKING RIGHT NOW!!!

Well, I did not expect that to happen, but it blew up so it's fine. uh, I think. A little later Finn texted me.

FINNBIN: Hey Clara! So I was wondering if you wanted to hang out sometime. Maybe go bowling or something. I know this private bowling alley not too far from Los Angeles. I think you would really like it.

CLARINA: Are you asking me out on a date Wolfhard?

FINNBIN: Umm maybe?? So do you want to?

CLARINA: Yes! I would love to go on a date with you.

FINNBIN: Okay cool I'll pick you up at eight.

What am I doing! I don't want to hurt his feelings. What if he finds out it's all part of a dare! He's my friend and I don't wanna hurt him. I don't want his dazzling eyes to turn to demons. Oh shit I'm in for a big one this time.

--------woot woot-------

(a/n please excuse this suppa short chapter. I know I've been dagging a wee bit but issa okay. I'm just a busy bee okayyyyy. Anyhoo keep reading my dood I promise I'll write better.