twelve - bbh & pcy

Baekhyun's POV

"Shut up everyone!" Jongdae yelled in a high pitched voice.

"Why do you have all of us sitting in a circle on the floor this is not kindergarten." Sehun remarked, crossing his arms.

"Says the youngest." Minseok commented.

I glanced at Chanyeol who was sitting next to me, knocking his knuckles in a rhythm against the wood floor.

"We are going to play truth or dare!" Jongdae announced.

"What?" Chanyeol asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"That game's for children." Kyungsoo remarked, a thread of annoyance in his voice.

"Why am I spending my Friday night like this?" I heard Junmeyon mutter.

"First," Jongdae pointed at Jongin, who was sitting next to Kyungsoo.

"Jongin, truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth?" Jongin unsurely responded.

"Did you and Kyungsoo do it last night?"

"What the hell is that question?" Sehun retorted. "Obviously Jongdae are you deaf as fuck? It was so damn loud."

Jongin and Kyungsoo's faces both turned a shade of red.

"Not as loud as Minseok and Jongdae. I swear Jongdae's moans can shatter all the windows in this god damn house." Junmyeon added.

"Shh shut up let Jongin answer." Jongdae said.

Jongin sighed. "Yes."

I chuckled quietly while Jongdae clapped at Jongin and Kyungsoo who were now flushed. I felt a pressure on my shoulder and I turned to find Chanyeol resting his head against me, a soft smile on his face as he looked at the others.

"Now Jongin you pick." Jongdae said.

"Sehun," Jongin smirked.

"What do you want?" Sehun replied.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Have someone of your choosing put mayonnaise in your hair."

"What the fuck?" Sehun reached up and touched his own hair. "I hate you Jongin."

"Choose someone."

"I trust Junmyeon the most because he is the only one sane here besides me so I'll have him do it."

"Okay then." Junmyeon chimed.

Minseok brought the mayonnaise from the kitchen over to the living room where we were sitting.

"Ah, it's so cold." Sehun shrieked as Junmyeon patted a pile on it in the top of his head. I watched as Junmyeon's hands swirled mayonnaise into Sehun's hair, it was like a massage or something.

After a few minutes of laughing and snapping photos, we were ready for the next round.

"Sehun, now you choose." Jongdae said, lifting his arm and moving it around, gesturing to everyone in the circle.

"Baekhyun," Sehun said immediately.

My head snapped towards him.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to do a sexy tease in front of Chanyeol while all of us watch."

My lips parted and my eyes met Chanyeol's wide ones.

"What?" I spat out, turning my head towards Sehun again.

"You heard me." he remarked, crossing his arms as he stood up.

"What the hell why?" Kyungsoo questioned.

"I got a chair for Chanyeol." Jongdae said, placing it down in the center of the room.

"Here I got the disco bulb." Minseok skipped in after Jongdae.

"I didn't agree to this." I shook my head. My cheeks felt hot already.

"Now everyone get behind the wall and have your phones out. This is gonna be a show." Sehun snickered, before turning around, flipping the light switch, then walking out of the room.

Sudden switch to Chanyeol's POV because it is easier for me to describe this through his perspective eheh

I sat in the dark, sweat already appearing on the back of my neck.

Slow music rang in my ears as colors scattered across the wall from the disco light lit up. It was that cliche sexy music you would see in a YouTube video.

A short shadow appeared a few feet away from me and he started walking slowly. I swallowed, he already looked so sexy.

He came close and I could now see his face and he placed his finger under my chin, lifting my head. His dark, seductive eyes locked with mine, glistening off all the colorful lights that surrounded us.

Our lips connected, his hand gripping my chin. I was so lost in the feeling, my hands gripped his shirt, deepening the kiss.

He broke away and sat on my lap, his knees at my hips. His lips pressed against my cheek, then slowly trailed down to my jawline. I bit my lip, holding back a moan, running my hands through his soft hair.

He began to kiss my neck as his hands moved up and down my shoulders.

"HOLY SHIT IS BAEKHYUN TOPPING?!"

We broke away and the music stopped. I could see their mouths agape through the colorful lights. I forgot they were watching.

"WHAT THE HELL JONGDAE I WAS ENJOYING THE SHOW!" Sehun shouted.

"Ew your hair really stinks Sehun." Jongin complained.

"Thanks to your stupid dare." Sehun shot back.

Baekhyun's cheeks flushed and I softly caressed his back.

"That was great Baek." I whispered as the others continued arguing around us.

Idk what that was i wrote this after watching horror anime for three hours and my brain was like aosksjkl