Chapter 1

Mipha's POV:
I don't understand. I was so young back then with link... But now.. Its like we have drifted.. Maybe cause I'm a spirit but also cause... Of ganon! I do remember those days! Hehe. Flash back: I remember I was a kid and I loved to play outside. But I was shy. One day I do remember I saw a boy with a book. I gathered my courage and walked over. I remember I sat next to him. And so on.... " Hi.... My name is mipha... And I like to swim!" I said. The kid looked over and grinned. He didn't talk. " can't ya talk?" I asked. he looked over and shook his head. His charming blue eyes caught me with a glince of sparkle. I smiled and hugged the kid. He wrote on a piece of paper and handed It to me. It said " Hi.. I'm link, I don't talk. I like ur name.. " I smiled and hugged him again. I looked at him with confusion of how he cannot talk but I didn't care I was only 5. End of flash back: " So when u met link he didn't talk like he does now?" Asked lady Urbosa. I smiled and agreed. " as me as a spirit I must follow charming link and heal him. I do also remember I swam with him and it's amazing how he uses his armor often! I'm glad siden gave it to him. I thought he would be a forgetful little brother. " I said. " that's nice. Interesting. I to must follow link and give hi m strength " said Urbosa. "I'm sorry u cannot see him now " " no its Ok Urbosa..  " I said in great disappointment. I then looked at link and he was sitting by a fire. " I need to talk with him " I said and floated down. "Link... Can we talk.. ( oh gosh I never talked like this!!) " I said. He looked confused but nodded. " you do know I am following u to give u health assistance right?" I asked He nodded. I saw Zelda next to him. I blushed at links gleaming eyes. But he couldn't see. " remember the outfit siden gave u? Well what did he say when he gave it to u?" I asked. He turned and wrote some thing in his word journal. He handed it down beside my feet. I ducked down to look. " he said that the armor contained powers to help me swim fast. That is all! " said the paper. Dang I'm gonna kill siden!! I can't.. " well link... That armor is a piece of armor for the groom of husband or true love for me... And When I faded and siden was a kid.. I asked him to give it to u... Do u understand... I am so sorry!! I didn't mean to bring this up so quickly link " I said. Zelda just sat there. I then looked back and saw his gleaming eyes not gleaming no more...