Chapter 2

Miphas POV:
When I looked back links eyes were not gleaming any more, they were bright with concern and hope. I then smiled as he tryed to grab my arm. He then wrote some thing in his book and put it down. I looked at it.. " Mipha! Do u remember the day u tryed to flirt with me! that was a good joke!" I gasped and tryed to remember! Flash back:
I was 13 and me with link are best friends. I had a massive crush on him since his hair was longer. He smiled every where. But didn't have the gleam back then. I was walking in the hall of zora and saw link sitting there. I sat next to him. I then didn't know what to do!!!! My head fell on his shoulder and I needed some sleep since I worked 24 7!! I got up and saw link trying hard not to sweat or blush. His eyes gleamed so much. I blushed and got off. I then accadently fell off the side I was sitting on and fell into the water.. But there was not water beneath me! I screamed a bit and knowing I would maybe die. I shut my eyes and dreamed of me and link together. I opened my eyes and saw gold light. I then remember I floated back up. Link hugged me and I blushed. I then told him to stop cause I couldn't breath. Yea.. I remember.. Then I used a pick up line!! " hey do.. Do.. U have new pants on cause ur butt is working in those pants.." I SAID THAT!!!O... OH NO!! WUT Was I thinking!!!! End of flash back : " yes link I do recall remembering that but I rather forget. Link smirked witch looked cute. I went to Lady Urbosa. "Did it go well.." She asked. " NOPE!" I said and drank my spirit tea.