Third Eat Out

Beam looked around and found those blue jackets guys roamed around in the faculty. Some of them occupied the canteen, some of them tried to flirt with girls.

"The fuck is this?!" Phana asked and Kit shook his head.

Beam just scoffed reading anything it was on his phone screen.

"Someone did some kind of teleport? Are we still in our faculty or Engineering Faculty?" Phana asked again as he scratched his head. "Ai'Kitty, you sure, this is not something done by your N'Ming?" he asked again as they arrived at the bench they always sat on after class.

"Hey! He's not my N'Ming! And I am serious when I said I don't know anything about this, Pha," Kit said as he sat next to Phana.

Beam sat across them as he put the phone back to his pocket.

"So, Ai'beam," Phana said as he and Kit watched Beam closely and Beam knew that they were about to continue this morning interrogation that was canceled because the lecturer was entering the class. "Who hit you?" Phana asked straightforwardly.

Beam raised his brows.

"I don't know," he answered honestly.

"What?!" Phana whispered in disbelief.

"Shh! Hey, that's a wrong question," Kit said. "Just what happened?".

"Umm..." Beam scratched his head because a dramatic scene was surely going to happen if he started the story wrongly. Especially it was related to Forth whose relationship was bad with Pha lately.

"Ai'Beam," Phana said sternly.

"Ai'Pha, Ai'Kit," Beam said. "Is Ai'Forth still our friend?" Beam asked.

Pha just frowned and Kit pulled his head back slightly.

"Sure, for me," Kit said and he elbowed Phana's arm gently.

"Well..." Pha said softly, hesitantly.

"Ai'Phaaa," Kit reminded him to keep his head cool.

Phana heaved a sigh.

"Alright, I got Yo, Forth left him alone now," Phana said. "So, yeah," Phana said again. "Not as close as the ol' days tho,".

Beam nodded as now he knew where to start the story.

"He helped me," Beam said.

Phana's frown got harder.

"Help you with what?" Kit asked.

"My car stopped in the middle of the night, in the middle of nowhere when I was trying to get to... some... new... club," Beam said.

"And when is that?" Phana asked. "Where were us?" Phana asked as he pointed himself and Kit with his thumb. "Why were you going to the club alone?".

Beam lifted his brows.

"Well..." Beam said. "You guys....". "...got things to celebrate....".

Kit gasped.

"Aw, Ai'Beam, we're sorry. Really sorry..." Kit said in a sad face.

"Hey, no, no, there's nothing wrong with that!" Beam said. "It was just... well... I was out of the gas....and yeah... things just happened."

"Aw, Ai'Beam...." Phana looked so guilty and he saw Kit at him. "I asked him to get the gift for Yo. But it was the wrong gift when he drove it to me. So I borrowed his car to get the right one and then drove back to Yo. We've gone through heavy traffic jams...," Phana said. "Must be because of that."

"No, Pha, it's fine," Beam said. "that's not the point,". "It's all fine, I didn't meet any gas station but I found a convenience store. So I was able to charge my phone battery and called people," Beam said again.