part 1

The scene starts in a college.the college is decorated beautifully welcoming the freshers.
Many people's eyes are filled with excitement that they are entering a new phase of life..
even though the decoration was simple it added beauty to the college.

gentle breeze is passing through the college.

We can see a girl wearing jhumka's  , a small bindi a cute ,blue salwar kameez and most importantly a beautiful small smile adoring her face

She left her hair open, which are dancing in the breeze.

Suddenly she got nervous seeing everyone around and the big college building 
She is biting her lower lip in nervousness..

Her p.o.v

Today is my first day ,hope nothing goes wrong. Oh god !please make sure that everything goes well.

She was moving towards notice board to see her class.

Some senior calls her.

Senior : new joining?

That girl : yes sir.

Senior : whats your name ?

That girl : ragini sir

Yes she is our ragini.

Senior : hi Ragini! my name is ram... And don't worry I am not ragging you.. he gives her a smile..

see i don't have a sister and seeing your cute face i get this sister feeling now onwards you are my sister, if you have any problem then come to me.

Ragini smiles back at him

Ragini : Thank you Bhai.

Ram : okay now it's getting late. Meet you after class.

Ragini starts leaving from there but her dupatta gets struck .

She turns and see's her duppate is struck in a person's watch

He removes it from his watch.

Ragini : Thank you.

That Boy : it's ok , my name is sanskaar.

Ragini smiles and about to leave.

She stops and turns back again.

Ragini : can you show my class :...... class

Sanskaar : ya sure, mine is also that class come I'll take u there.

They both left to the class . They were sitting in one bench.even though ram was elder then them, he always hangs out with them.they went out for parties , rides ,shopping etc.....

Slowly days passed months passed...

Sanskaar ,ragini and ram's bond was going on increasing they always hand out together . They became best of friends..