Chapter 8

**** Devins POV****
Demi thinks I don't hear her walk in, but I do. "Devin, Can we talk?" She asks me, as she pulls me onto her lap. "Get away from me Demi, I don't want to talk and I sure as hell don't want you here." I try to pry my way out of her arms, but she just holds on to me tighter. "Devin calm down." "NO" I say as I give one last wiggle and manage to break free. I immediately bolt for the entrance and try to run out. "Reed get her" Demi says and I see Reed appear in the entrance, and with his strong arms scoops me up bridal style. "Let me down Reed. I wanna go" I start hitting him in the chest trying to get him to put me down. "Reed sit down, but do not let go of Devin just yet." Demi tells him."If we let you go do you promise to not run off again." "Yeah" I mumble to the ground. "Reed let her go." Reed lets me go and for a split second I think about running. "Devin we are having this talk right here right now, whether you like it or not, please just tell me what is going on" she says with her chocolate eyes pleading with me. "No. I can't. You'll be mad at me" I reply as I look down, slightly disappointed with myself. She lifts my chin up and looks directly into my eyes "I am not mad at you, please tell me what is going on. Why did you punch that girl?" A second later I realize Demi has put the pieces together. "You're getting bullied aren't you?" she asks me. Instead of saying anything I just slightly nod. I look back at Demi and see her silently sobbing into her hands and mumbling "why". "I think its time to go" Reed says as he helps both Demi and I up. We make our way to the car, and Reed drives us home.

____________________________________
I know that this update is extremely late but I had really bad writers block. I'm pretty sure this is a complete shit chapter. I am working on Chapter 9 as I post this. I have a very good idea for the next chapter or so. In the meantime I highly suggest (hint hint) you go read Silence by BeStrong1998. I do need people to tell me what they want me to write more Drama, more Demi and Devin moments, more of Reed? Chapter 9 will be up by next week.

~Courtney