Sleepover

Maddie's POV~
"Kenzie!" I shouted. Lilia was coming over and I didn't want her to act like a brat. I've always has a thing for Lilia but I feel like if anything happened it would ruin our friendship and it would be extremely awkward. "Lilia is coming in 5 minutes so don't act like a brat!" I said.

5 minutes later Lilia showed up, I got butterflies in my stomach as we hugged and I took her up to my room. I don't know why but something feels different, I'm more nervous however more excited around her. We decided to go swimming in my pool, since me and Lilia were about the same size she could fit into my bathing suits. I picked the most revealing one I had and Lilia picked one that wasn't much better.
"You look hot!" She said to me with a smirk on her face. "Thankyou, you don't look too bad yourself" I said blushing so hard. As we headed downstairs my mum was leaving for a work trip, she said she wouldn't be back in a week and we could have friends over too keep us company if we wanted.

Me and Lilia went swimming for about 1 hour however it just consisted of us splashing each other and dancing to high school musical songs.
As we got out of the pool, Lilia got out first and I was mesmerised by her body, I didn't know I wanted this with her until now.
We went up to my room and we are bestfriends so we don't mind getting changed in front of each other. I turned my back to take my bathing suit top off when it dropped to the floor I felt two warm hands around my waist and a hot breath on my neck....

Authors note~ This is my first smut book so I don't expect it to be amazing but I'm open to requests and I will try to update as often as I can..