Didn't think it would go this far

Maddie's POV~
I felt warm hands around my waist and a hot breath on my neck. I turned around to see Lilia standing there naked with a smirk on her face. She smashed her lips in to mine biting my bottom lip asking for entrance, I accepted as our tongues were dancing in our mouths.
The door slowly opened to revel Kenzie standing there. We quickly pulled apart as Kenzie came over and slowly started taking her top off. I was so shocked but I liked it at the same time. I ran over to Kenz and ripped her trousers off and pushed her on the bed, I quickly pulled her red lace thong off and she pulled my bathing suit bottoms off aswell.

All three of us were stood there naked waiting for one of us to do something. I went over to my draw and took out hand cuffs, I handcuffed Kenz to the headboard of the bed and me and Lilia smirked at each other. Lilia went over and sat on Kenzie's face and she ate her out while I was standing there watching, it made me so horny as I heard Lilia moaning and groaning.

Lilia's POV~
As I sat on Kenzie's face her tongue started licking my opening as she slowly got deeper and deeper, making me a moaning mess, she bit my clit make me get a tight knot in my stomach "I'm gonna cum!!" I screamed. Kenz still going and licking up all my juices. After I came she held my legs in place and kept going. My legs were shaking and I couldn't handle it anymore, I was screaming so loud I'm pretty sure the whole street could hear, I came again and climbed off.
Maddie's POV~
As Lilia climbed off Kenzie face I jumped to the opportunity to pleasure Kenzie, I ran to her and stuck two fingers in her hitting her g-spot every time, I added a third finger making her moan even more, I curled my fingers making Kenzie cum, I licked up all her juices and kissed her passionately making her taste herself. We all put our clothes on and went downstairs to eat "Round two soon?" Kenzie asked. "Mhm" I said licking my lips..

Authors note~ This was my first time writing anything like this. Make sure to let me know if you like it 💘